Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

Feels awful because people who support and oppose this latest dash will end up getting hurt. Still, how many times can you say the stove is hot and don't slam you hand down on it? They keep reaching for it.

So, Keeping fighting whatever incestuous **** of Trump-Ryan-McConnel-Gopcare. But if it passes, there will be people upset because their ACA went away when that awful Obamacare was finally killed. 

Sympathize with those who opposed and will be screwed. This who supported and are hurt. I wish you the best of luck in your health. Seriously. 

11 hours ago, Hersh said:

If the GOP let the markets failed, they will be held responsible once voters start losing insurance. The GOP getting hurt will only truly happen when people's wallets get impacted.

I'm honestly not sure that's true.  They'll claim the failure was an inherent part of Obamacare, and I'm not sure that a majority of people won't believe them.

Then they'll blame Democrats for failing to vote for the repeal.

And I'm not sure that won't work with a significant number of voters.

From the comments of the article:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/republicans-threaten-to-let-obamacare-markets-fall-into?utm_term=.lty2nxnj8#.oub2xYxbQ

"It' dying on it's own.America doesn't have the billions it takes to make the ACA work.Come back to the real world and really look at what's happening to the ACA.instead of pulling crap out of your butt."

I think the Republican can sell that to a decent number of voters.

Edited by PeterMP

Agreed. A good chunk of the problems with Obamacare have been deliberate Republican sabotage. (Although certainly not all of the problems). And there certainly hasn't been any vast voter retribution against them, so far. 

They obviously believe that they can successfully blame somebody else for their actions. And history says that sometimes, they can. 

Edited by Larry
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

I'm honestly not sure that's true.  They'll claim the failure was an inherent part of Obamacare, and I'm not sure that a majority of people won't believe them.

Then they'll blame Democrats for failing to vote for the repeal.

And I'm not sure that won't work with a significant number of voters.

From the comments of the article:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/republicans-threaten-to-let-obamacare-markets-fall-into?utm_term=.lty2nxnj8#.oub2xYxbQ

"It' dying on it's own.America doesn't have the billions it takes to make the ACA work.Come back to the real world and really look at what's happening to the ACA.instead of pulling crap out of your butt."

I think the Republican can sell that to a decent number of voters.

I agree that what you are saying will sell to those not impacted and not losing insurance. They will be behind the GOP health care plan until the GOP ends medicaid expansion, red states don't protect pre-existing conditions and premiums shoot up under this insane plan they are trying to pass. 

• Like 1