Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SBnation.com "Redskins Unveil Throwback Uniforms To Commemorate 80th Anniversary"

Here's a phenomenal photo of the helmet, and I must say they didn't just make it look "somewhat" like leather, this thing is ultra detailed. Its actually so detailed that most people watching on TV will never really know, even in HD:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1112246/Redskins_Helmet.jpg

I think even if you aren't big on the uniform itself (I think its ok, not going gaga over it), you have to give credit to the helmet design and detail. No one has ever done this before, no doubt about it.

Def cool final. Could have been better with faux stitching IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok but is that the official or replica jersey? Example how rebook had it.... Isn't the official jerseys going to be offered later on??

Technically they're all official jerseys if they're made by Nike. Nike has the NIKE GAME (replica) for $100 and NIKE ELITE (Authentic, same jerseys the players wear) for $300. The throwbacks that you can pre-order are of the Nike Game variety. I've no clue if they plan to release an Elite variety.

are the 300 dollar jerseys the only ones with stitching otherwise i am going to get a RG3 jersey this week?

The Nike Game jerseys have silicone screen print name and numbers, as it says in the description.

what bout middle version?

I'm sorry but I'm no expert on these jerseys. I just know what I've read. I don't know anything about a 'middle' jersey. Nike does have something called a Limited jersey for $135 that's due out this summer.

I'm sorry but I'm no expert on these jerseys. I just know what I've read. I don't know anything about a 'middle' jersey. Nike does have something called a Limited jersey for $135 that's due out this summer.

yea thats what I'm talking about

what bout middle version?

From what i've been reading the "middle version" is going to be introduced sometime in June. Smart move by Nike imo seeing how most people don't even know about this and as a result will probably get the elite (i know i almost did)

I just found this on their site

The Nike NFL Limited Jersey allows you to represent in premium game day style. The key elements include:

Tailored fit designed for movement

Flywire strength resists stretch around the neck

Strategic ventilation over major heat zones

Highly flexible premium twill numbers

No-tag neck label for clean comfort

Hand crafted inside and out for lasting, premium comfort

Price $135.

Available June 29.

http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22889/~/what's-the-difference-between-the-game,-limited-and-elite-nfl-jerseys%3F

Archived