Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Current or Former Redskin has the Worst Command of the English Language?

taylorsong

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I've slowly become to realize that athletes in town are steadily becoming worse and worse at interviews and I thought I'd put some humor into this fact by injecting a poll to see who you guys thought was the worst at speaking the English language.

I think I've covered the worst of the worst (former and current Redskins). What do you guys think? Personally, I think Carlos Rogers was the worst. I was amazing to hear him speak. It was like a different language to me. :ols:

'Los was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Some of the old-school Hogs were never going to win any Booker prizes: Joe Jacoby and Raleigh McKenzie spring to mind.

(and how is Fred Smoot one of the poll choices?! he's got a brilliant grasp of the language, even if he doesn't choose to speak in the Queen's English)

I've slowly become to realize that athletes in town are steadily becoming worse and worse at interviews and I thought I'd put some humor into this fact by injecting a poll to see who you guys thought was the worst at speaking the English language.

I think I've covered the worst of the worst (former and current Redskins). What do you guys think? Personally, I think Carlos Rogers was the worst. I was amazing to hear him speak. It was like a different language to me. :ols:

Your OP doesn't show the best command of the English language.

Portis sure did say some interesting stuff over the years especially about the coaches lol..What's interesting about him though, is the only guy he felt comfortable with during his Redskins tenure was Gibbs and still speaks very highly of him till this day...

I don't even know why I voted on this poll. Probably because it's 4:40 am but this is pretty borderline here... keep in mind that football players are paid to play football, some are good public speakers and others, not so much. Also, I would vote Joe Jacoby under "other." Not like it really mattered... he was a great player. I've never spoken to him but the gate security lady who works at my uncle's housing development in Boynton Beach went to HS with him in Kentucky. Said he was one of the slowest kids and was always getting in trouble for dumb stuff. She seemed pretty adamant about it haha. I have no reason to believe she'd be making this up... she didn't know much about football but she sure knew Joe.

Archived