Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peyton Manning Prediction Thread- Get em in FAST!

HRNY4ZRNY

Interesting......Keep an eye open on this one.

4h Robert Large ‏ @PCinOz Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details Manning spending alot of time in Denver, not all of it with the Broncos. Home is where you made it.

It looks like Denver is the favorite. Smart choice, Manning. But, I thought Manning didn't like cold weather.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7672173/2012-free-agency-peyton-manning-favors-denver-broncos-arizona-cardinals-sources-say

If Denver lands Manning, Tebow would be traded, with the Jacksonville Jaguars in line to acquire him, a source told Pro Football Network.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/17728016/report-manning-favors-denver-broncos-would-trade-tebow

It would be ESPN's wet dream for Manning to end up in Denver.

Maybe Skip Bayless'...

That way, he'll have an entire week to rail on Denvers FO, and campaign for Tebow to go to JAX...

I think Miami has the best sales pitch though. Brandon Marshall, and an improved Reggie Bush, good defense, Jake Long, good TE in Fasano (I don't think Dallas should've ever gotten rid of him).

If you add Wayne to that mix, to go along with Bess in the slot, that is just nasty. Also factor in Bush's receiving capabilities, and running against a 7 man front 99% of the time, and I think they automatically become a top 5 (maybe even top 3) offense

Peyton, Wade, and Lebron in Dade County. Damn.

Woody Paige has suggested that part of the Broncos' pitch is that they have the cap room to bring in a lot of familiar faces to help Peyton out (Wayne, Saturday, Clark, Addai, Garcon, etc.).

I wonder if they'd simply let him coordinate his own offense, with de-facto player personnel powers as well.

It seems like Peyton Manning has more power than any player in recent memory

Mike Missanelli speculating on the Eagles being a hidden surprise team, based on the stelth way they got Vick and Asomugha. Just what we need here, more stupid speculation. Manning will not come to an NFCE team.

How in the world would the Eagles afford two $100 million quarterbacks?

I could definitely see them being interested, but that Vick contract will hamstring the Eagles for a few more years.

At least Peyton will probably decide by Tuesday so all teams that do not pick them, along with whoever gets him to go along with their FA plan without being strung on, missing on time negotiating with other FA's. He is classy enough to do that instead of someone like Farve.

The Cold Hard Football Facts have betrayed me. The always said they were into winning, not stats (hence why they have traditionally favored a certain quarterback whose name is not Manning); they thought highly of Ben Reothlisberger (as a player) before it was cool, so I didn't really expect this:

They waste everyone's time with eleven inconsequential teams whose futures are unimportant before writing this:

http://coldhardfootb..._in_heaven.html

Agree/disagree?

I agree. All they need is a good QB.

I'm torn between Denver and Miami. For Manning, I think Denver makes the most sense. That city has a team in place that is ready to win NOW. Miami, not so much.

I think they need more pieces on offense to go with Peyton (upgrades at WR, RB and TE), but that defense arguably is ready for the playoffs and beyond.

If Denver signs Peyton though, which I'm thinking is becoming a stronger possibility, I think Denver will have a huge advantage in FA. More guys might be willing to come at a slightly cheaper price for the chance to play on the same team as Peyton Manning. That hasn't really happened before, considering how rarely the Colts signed FAs.

Self proclaimed twitter insider IncarceratedBob is claiming Peyton to Denver is a done deal. Hopefully this puts IncarceratedBobs insider status to rest one way or the other once and for all.

(cant figure out how to get twitter links on the phone. Trust me,IncarceratedBobs announced it though. Just looked at it again)

Self proclaimed twitter insider IncarceratedBob is claiming Peyton to Denver is a done deal. Hopefully this puts IncarceratedBobs insider status to rest one way or the other once and for all.

(cant figure out how to get twitter links on the phone. Trust me,IncarceratedBobs announced it though. Just looked at it again)

Must mean that he's signing with Miami or Az then.

This mother****er actually called it. Manning to Broncos per Mortensen on twitter.

---------- Post added March-19th-2012 at 11:56 AM ----------

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Peyton Manning called John Elway this morning to tell him he's looking forward to coming to play for him.

https://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchefter/status/181770552330035201

Archived