Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Royallypwned 2012 Major League Baseball Thread (Giants WS Champs)

MattFancy

Lol get a Rangers hat

Did you have a Champion Dog

I have plenty of Rangers hats. I just didn't think it was gonna be that bad today. It was only in the mid 70s but it felt a lot hotter than that. I went there expecting for it to be nice and pleasant. But it wasn't.

And **** no I didn't have one of those $26 hot dogs. I'd rather go on dollar hot dog night and just get 26 hot dogs.

The Red Sox rotation is mediocre, and the bullpen sucks, especially with Bailey gone till the ASB. It's going to be a long year for Red Sox "fans".

there pitching has been suspect for some time.. however, their offense is so dynamic that it will keep them in the wild card race at least.

I guess Bubble is taking this Braves start pretty hard. He's been quiet in here.

Nothing to boast about.

Heyward is hitting as usual. Fredi has already showed that he is a bad manager. Hanson is throwing high 80s.

Then again, it's three games in to the season.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/eye-on-baseball/18399886/mark-buehrle-hurt-his-thumb-on-a-jar-of-mayonnaise

Buehrle cut his thumb trying to open a jar of mayonnaise on Thursday, hours before facing the Reds.

I came in to make a sandwich and they said, 'You know we have people who can make sandwiches for you,'" Buehrle told the Palm Beach Post. "(I said) 'I'm a grown man, I can make my own sandwich.'

Well played, ESPN.

The very next pitch...

Yeah, I watched that last night, they showed the strike zone graphic and then as soon as the graphic faded I watched the next pitch hit high center in the zone and BLAM!! Why anyone pitches to him is beyond me.

---------- Post added April-9th-2012 at 03:18 PM ----------

Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie...

Yeah what is up with that?! Seriously man know your audience!! This is Miami where an entire city came out and defended a child from being sent back to Cuba, which ended with an armed SWAT team raiding the home dragging the child out...Castro and Cuba are NOT side issues in Miami.

Archived