Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Royallypwned 2012 Major League Baseball Thread (Giants WS Champs)

MattFancy

Sounds like Braun offered up a DNA test to prove that it wasn't his urine but MLB decline. Interesting.

http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/page/munson-120224/ryan-braun-ruling-raises-embarrassing-questions-mlb-drug-testing

---------- Post added February-24th-2012 at 02:46 PM ----------

Sounds like Braun offered up a DNA test to prove that it wasn't his urine but MLB decline. Interesting.

http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/page/munson-120224/ryan-braun-ruling-raises-embarrassing-questions-mlb-drug-testing

Apparently they used to do it that way. Seems kinda strange to me. But, the #1 seed will get 3 straight home games at least.

But by then they could already be down 2-0. Not saying it is a guarantee to happen, but it is a huge advantage for the WC team to be able to play the first two games at home, especially if it is a good home team. Going up 2-0 and only needing one win out of three on the road is very doable. What a stupid concept. I already don't like adding more teams, and now this BS? I thought I hated David Stern. Selig is starting to approach that level.

But by then they could already be down 2-0. Not saying it is a guarantee to happen, but it is a huge advantage for the WC team to be able to play the first two games at home, especially if it is a good home team. Going up 2-0 and only needing one win out of three on the road is very doable. What a stupid concept. I already don't like adding more teams, and now this BS? I thought I hated David Stern. Selig is starting to approach that level.

Not saying I agree with it, but at least they have some advantage. But this is what they get for rushing this into this season. They could've just waited until next year.

Andrew McCutchen is a Buc for 6, maybe 7 more years.

Mutha friggin' BOOM!!!!!

Gotta love developing talent and KEEPING it!!

Pirates have always been good at developing talent. It was holding on to it that was the issue.

Steal for the Pirates. Six years, 51.5 million with an option for a 7th year. Huge deal for them.

McCutchen straight up for Harper? :D :D :D

Pirates have always been good at developing talent. It was holding on to it that was the issue.

Steal for the Pirates. Six years, 51.5 million with an option for a 7th year. Huge deal for them.

McCutchen straight up for Harper? :D :D :D

Yeah, no. :ols:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How is this game not on TV. I got up this morning hoping to watch it, wasn't even on MLB Network.

Uh ... really? Because no one freaking cares. This is a dumb idea by MLB to put a game on in Japan with two small market teams. Oakland and Seattle have more fans in Japan than they do in the US.

And I see Hernandez is starting off his season with an 8 inning, 1 run no decision ...

Uh ... really? Because no one freaking cares. This is a dumb idea by MLB to put a game on in Japan with two small market teams. Oakland and Seattle have more fans in Japan than they do in the US.

And I see Hernandez is starting off his season with an 8 inning, 1 run no decision ...

Its still baseball. What else is on this early in the morning?

Archived