Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Royallypwned 2012 Major League Baseball Thread (Giants WS Champs)

MattFancy

My lord did you guys see the missed call at first base by Tim Welke in the Dodgers/Rockies game? Todd Helton was literally two feet off the bag when he caught the ball and they called the runner out.

I've said it for the past 5 years....we need instant replay in baseball. Mostly for close plays at the bags/plate. This was just ridiculous though.

My lord did you guys see the missed call at first base by Tim Welke in the Dodgers/Rockies game? Todd Helton was literally two feet off the bag when he caught the ball and they called the runner out.

I've said it for the past 5 years....we need instant replay in baseball. Mostly for close plays at the bags/plate. This was just ridiculous though.

Then games would last 4 hours and Yankees/Red Sox games would last 6 hours. Forget that. What is really needed are robots.

I'm serious.

Then games would last 4 hours and Yankees/Red Sox games would last 6 hours. Forget that. What is really needed are robots.

I'm serious.

Or maybe, get rid of some of the old timers and retrain the one's who aren't ready for social security. Kind of like how hockey had to retrain the refs to call more penalties to make the game better.

You mean this?

t2dip.jpg

big-ass-neighborhood.gif

Sucks to see a legend like Rivera go out because of an injury doing something silly like shagging flyballs. Seriously they couldn't have someone else do it?

Pitchers do it to track balls and maintain leg strength. Jeremy Guthrie (who just injured himself on a bicycle) used to run around and try and rob homers during BP.

He keeps this up, he's the greatest power hitter of this generation, no question.

It has gotten to the point where if you are at home watching the game, you stop/drop everything you are doing and watch intently when Hamilton is at the plate. In today's game, a lot of the crowd was standing during Hamilton's ABs. I'm going to the game tomorrow. First game to attend since he started this streak. Can't wait to see this show in person!

My God the Rangers are a fun team to watch.

I'm jealous.

---------- Post added May-13th-2012 at 10:59 PM ----------

He has 8 home runs in his last 17 ABs. Just insane.

Not only insane, but a video-game level stat.

No HRs for Hamilton because he used a different bat for once. Went with the pink today. But he used his normal bat for his last AB that he got an RBI single with but if I heard correctly on the post game show on the radio, the bat broke. So the bat that he used for his 4 HR game and for all the HRs after that, is officially done. :(

So many multi homer games this week. Hamilton, Beltran, and then Votto destroys the Nats pitching. I mean, Beltran had 7 this week and no one is talking about him because Hamilton hit 9.

yeah Beltran and Inge are flying under the radar. Inge would probably win AL POTW any other week except this one. Hamilton should win both AL and NL POTW. lol

---------- Post added May-14th-2012 at 12:19 AM ----------

lol @ Weaver singing along as we serenaded him out of the game.

oBgYSo.gif

Archived