Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Greene Turtle - Coming to Old Town Fairfax!!!

Champskins

Finally, a good drinking spot besides Auld Shebeen and Icons! Greene Turtles usually have a great selection of brew and food and great deals! Greene Turtle is supposedly opening 4 Northern VA locations in the next few months

Also, a yogurt place called Sweet Chills.

http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/articles/coming-soon-to-fairfax-elevation-burger-sweet-chills-greene-turtle.

It's opening in the "Old Town Plaza" in Fairfax. Where's that? Is that the shopping center near the downtown library, where Safeway and Joe's Pizza and Pasta is?

Also, I drove by the Pickett Shopping Center the other day, and the western side of it is almost abandoned. So (as the article says) a Chipotle, Elevation Burger, and Ross will be a big boost.

AWESOME!!!!

I visited one in Ocean City when I was 15 and my dream from that day on was to franchise and own one TGT restaurant and bar. That obviously never happened, but one visit left that good of an impression on me (and that was without me drinking)

I spent my eighteenth and twenty first B-Day at the original and a band Drawbridge used to play there. I grew to dislike the place as they treated the locals like crap in the summer time. I did drag many a mermaid home to 94th st. from there though. It is just like Seacrets though when the place blows up, it usually begins to blow. Green Turtles in Malls, Phillips Crab Cakes at Costco, ugh what's a local to do but move to Florida and chill.

It's opening in the "Old Town Plaza" in Fairfax. Where's that? Is that the shopping center near the downtown library, where Safeway and Joe's Pizza and Pasta is?

Also, I drove by the Pickett Shopping Center the other day, and the western side of it is almost abandoned. So (as the article says) a Chipotle, Elevation Burger, and Ross will be a big boost.

Where the old library was. The new shopping area in Old Town. Across from Auld Shebeen.

I was wondering when they were finally going to move in. I heard about this over the summer and was hoping it was going to happen. And, this is not going in the old Metro Diner. They are going to the spot above the old diner where they had an art gallery display called "the space".

For those that know the area this will be off of North Street between University Drive and Chain Bridge Road (Rt 123). Park in the garage and walk there. For those that remember, specifically, it will be located behind the old post office, which was next to the old library, for specific clarification.

Greene Turtle food sucks. It's only good for drinking.
This pretty much sums up the one we have here in Chesapeake.

That describes our experience too..at least for the Annapolis & Hanover locations.

In the same vein, we've gone to the Tilted Kilt at the Avenue in White Marsh a few times. Great beer selection and, with the exception of the wings, the food is pretty damn good.

I was wondering when they were finally going to move in. I heard about this over the summer and was hoping it was going to happen. And, this is not going in the old Metro Diner. They are going to the spot above the old diner where they had an art gallery display called "the space".

For those that know the area this will be off of North Street between University Drive and Chain Bridge Road (Rt 123). Park in the garage and walk there. For those that remember, specifically, it will be located behind the old post office, which was next to the old library, for specific clarification.

Good call, thanks for clarification!

Archived