Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay thread: Jets are crashing and burning

SWFLSkins

Makes no sense. When Skins can't score on offense the D plays great.....when the Offense delivers nice drives...the Defense goes to crap. Annoying as ****!
Your defense looks much better when your offense doesn't score points. (on average)

Opposing offenses aren't pressed to score quickly against you and can play ball control.

I cannot WAIT to get a Quarterback for this team. They need to trade their entire draft for Luck and let him and Helu tear it up in 2012. I'm so so so completely dead serious. The no QB kills this team more than the 12-15 other holes, I **** you not.

I cannot WAIT to get a Quarterback for this team. They need to trade their entire draft for Luck and let him and Helu tear it up in 2012. I'm so so so completely dead serious. The no QB kills this team more than the 12-15 other holes, I **** you not.

Where the **** did this come from? lol

Who let Mike Ditka sign up for ES :silly:

Archived