Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 minutes left in the game, no timeouts, need a TD, at your own 1. Pick a QB.

ACW

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It's Brady. I know Peyton is known for making nobody's look good or whatever, but Tom will pass it to 13 different people on the drive and won't **** it up. What happened vs Dallas wasn't a surprise at all, everyone expected it. I can't say I've ever been more sure a team would score then watching the Pats in that situation.

If we are talking about 4th qtr comebacks with no timeouts, deep in his own territory, I'd take Elway over just about anybody else. I believe that Marino had 1 or 2 more 4th qtr comebacks in his career, but to me Elway had more of a winning instinct and his mobility was always a factor.
Yeah, I momentarily forgot what the thread was about. When I posted that, I was thinking he meant Elway was the best of all time...period. But I'm gonna assume he was talking about the thread title?

Giants fans...Tom Brady is pretty much responsible for one of the biggest blowouts in Redskins history, and the Pats were clearly running up the score that game. I would bet that Redskins fans hate Tom Brady a lot more than they hate Eli Manning. To say that it's a matter of hating the Giants is dumb. Although the Giants have pretty much owned the Redskins in recent years, I don't think most Redskin fans have a real opinion of the Giants. They're just a team in the division. Our "hatred" of New York is very small compared to that of Dallas or Philly.

Eli Manning is just not a great quarterback. He doesn't have the "it" factor that one looks for when looking for great quarterbacks. Stats do not equal ****...just look at Jason Campbell's last year here. Ok stats...not a great QB.

I'll Take Peyton every time. As good as Brady is, when I see Peyton on the field in crunch time it's game over.

I pick Brees, May not be the best QB now (Rodgers), but I think he's the one to run the 2-minute drill.

Is there a way to look that up...how does ESPN figure out all of those random stats for sportcenter....

---------- Post added October-19th-2011 at 02:17 AM ----------

I had to pick brady but i am pretty sure eli manning as far as fact is that he is like the comeback kid

Yeah, I momentarily forgot what the thread was about. When I posted that, I was thinking he meant Elway was the best of all time...period. But I'm gonna assume he was talking about the thread title?

Yep. 2 minutes to go and the game on the line, I'd want Elway in his prime over anyone else.

Rodgers. He has the smarts/balls, accuracy, arm strength, and mobility to evade the rush, and if necessary, make a play with his feet.

*Disclaimer, there is obviously no wrong answer here, as all of these guys have proven many times over their careers that they're more than capable of getting it done in crunch time, and most have even done it on the biggest stage of them all.

Eli Manning has the second-highest winning percentage in games decided by eight or fewer points since 2007 (minimum 15 starts):

PLAYER WIN-LOSS RECORD HIGHEST WIN PCT.

Peyton Manning* 26-8 .765

Eli Manning* 19-7 .731

Matt Ryan* 19-7 .731

Tom Brady* 13-6 .684

Brett Favre 15-7 .682

*Active

Again, this means very little without context. Were these come from behind wins or were they hang on by the fingernails wins? Did Eli perform well in these games? Did Eli throw a pick six when the Giants were driving trying to tie the score or go ahead thereby eliminating that game from this criteria (see Seahawks or Skins games)?

Voted for Brady.

Now if you want to pick a qb that will single handedly make your FF team lose every week, that would be Phillip Rivers.

+1 he's absolutely killing me. The man was arguably the MVP the last 2 years and now he plays like Sex Cannon....he's killing me....

Archived