Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Now that we know who the Skins really are, we go from 3-2 to ????

88Comrade2000

Ya know, after look at this, we actually could still have a great season. We can beat the Panthers and Bills, MAYBE 49ers....Miami - we will get revenge on cowboys and be either 8-2 or 7-3 then Seattle whom we should beat is 9-2 or 8-3. And then i say we beat the Jets at home and the Vikings at home. 11-5 or 10-6 depending on 49ers game. And if we pick up another unexpected game then 11-5 is still possible

What are you smoking? and what other drugs are you taking? I can see that with all the smoke your blowing and how you are talking out of your @SS. 6-10 maybe 7-9

I've had the feeling since summer that this is a middle of the road team. Not awful, not great, and maybe just 2 to 4 players away from being above average.

Having said that, for this year, I'm thinking the team will be somewhere in the middle...7-9, 8-8, or 9-7.

After another successful offseason, I'm thinking the team improves to above average (10-6), then after another successful offseason, then we see big pay offs and improvements to the 11-5 type seasons. In short, I'm saying we are about 1 to 2 years away from where we want to be.

Realistically, I'm seeing 7-9:

@ Carolina Panthers - W: close game on the road, but Skins win

@ Buffalo Bills (Toronto) - L: tough road game against a quality team

San Franciso 49ers - L: The Niners are real

@ Miami Dolphins - W: One of the worst teams in the league

Dallas Cowboys - L: This one could go either way, but I'm seeing a loss here

@ Seattle Seahawks - W: Another bad team on the road

New York Jets - L: The Jets aren't as good as advertised, but they're still a playoff team

New England Patriots - L: Easy call here

@ New York Giants - L: Giants starting to get their groove back

Minnesota Vikings - W: McNabb will be booed big-time

@ Philadelphia Eagles - L: The Eagles have had our number, and that will continue

Here is what I see

@ Car- Win - Still a lot of Skins fans in Carolina

@Buffalo in Toronto- Win - OJ Otogwe's has never lost a home NFL game in his home province of Ontario.

SF - Win - We beat them by 35 points the last time they came here. I think some of that will carry over

@ Mia - Win - Because I am flying down for that one.

Dallas - Win - We will split the NFCE

@ SEA - Lose. We never win there

NYJ - WIn. They are a mess

Pats - Win. They have a late round draft pick at QB, and everybody on ES knows you need a 1st overall pick to win in this league

@NYG - Loss- I am projecting a perfect split with the NFCE

Minnesota - Win We all know McNabb has played like crap at FedEx since 2010

@ Philly - Win. See my Dallas and NYG predictions.

That puts us at 12-4. Sounds about right.

The way I see it, we could very easily be 5-0 right now. There's no reason we should have lost to DAL, and if Beck starts the 2nd half v PHI, we very well could have won there as well.

For whatever reason, our D is top 5-10. We've seen teams with serious defense make playoff runs with crap offenses ('06 Bears?). Yes we have injury issues. So does every other team. We will be in most games and we will win a few of them.

WE ARE BETTER NOW THAN WE WERE LAST YEAR AND LEAPS AND BOUNDS AHEAD OF THE '09 SQUAD.

The way I see it, we could very easily be 5-0 right now. There's no reason we should have lost to DAL, and if Beck starts the 2nd half v PHI, we very well could have won there as well.

For whatever reason, our D is top 5-10. We've seen teams with serious defense make playoff runs with crap offenses ('06 Bears?). Yes we have injury issues. So does every other team. We will be in most games and we will win a few of them.

WE ARE BETTER NOW THAN WE WERE LAST YEAR AND LEAPS AND BOUNDS AHEAD OF THE '09 SQUAD.

Completely agree! Yes we have some issues, but we are better than I've seen in the last 5 years

Really? Really? This is the dumbest post ever. Every single team , I mean every single one could

make this statement and it would ring true. What a homer! Dude, that's football, there are very small margins in wins ( based on 1 or even 2 good/bad plays in one Quarter)

You are what you are. Your average at best. Thankfully, the rest of the NFCE is as well this year. You will end up at best 9-7. Hell that might be good enough if Eli starts to collapse. End of story- no good QB, no tikky

Really? Really? This is the dumbest post ever. Every single team , I mean every single one could

make this statement and it would ring true. What a homer! Dude, that's football, there are very small margins in wins ( based on 1 or even 2 good/bad plays in one Quarter)

You are what you are. Your average at best. Thankfully, the rest of the NFCE is as well this year. You will end up at best 9-7. Hell that might be good enough if Eli starts to collapse. End of story- no good QB, no tikky

Really? Really? First off, kiss my ***.

Just because I point out that, with a couple of breaks, we COULD have a better record than we do at the moment, I've created the dumbest post ever?

Seeing that we were close enough to pull out wins in those games, then stating that fact, and suddenly I'm dumb and you're the genious?

We're better now than we've been in a long time. Whether "smart fans" like you see it or not, we are a good-but-not-great team and the future is bright...

Be well, friend.

Here is what I see

@ Car- Win - Still a lot of Skins fans in Carolina

@Buffalo in Toronto- Win - OJ Otogwe's has never lost a home NFL game in his home province of Ontario.

SF - Win - We beat them by 35 points the last time they came here. I think some of that will carry over

@ Mia - Win - Because I am flying down for that one.

Dallas - Win - We will split the NFCE

@ SEA - Lose. We never win there

NYJ - WIn. They are a mess

Pats - Win. They have a late round draft pick at QB, and everybody on ES knows you need a 1st overall pick to win in this league

@NYG - Loss- I am projecting a perfect split with the NFCE

Minnesota - Win We all know McNabb has played like crap at FedEx since 2010

@ Philly - Win. See my Dallas and NYG predictions.

That puts us at 12-4. Sounds about right.

As long as this is not a sarcastic post....I like you. :helmet::beavisnbutthead:

HTTR!!

Really? Really? First off, kiss my ***.

Just because I point out that, with a couple of breaks, we COULD have a better record than we do at the moment, I've created the dumbest post ever?

Seeing that we were close enough to pull out wins in those games, then stating that fact, and suddenly I'm dumb and you're the genious?

We're better now than we've been in a long time

Be well, friend.

You still don't understand why the statement that " with a few breaks we would have won that game" applies to almost every single team? The Eagles are 2-4. I could say that without a couple bad plays by Vick in every game and they would be 4-2? Every single team has lost a game ( even the Colts) IF they made a couple more good plays, IF the refs didn't mess up a call, IF they protected better on the long TD play... And on and on..?

Again if you think you are really a 5-0 team then you should be able to beat crappy teams like the Eagles and Dallas. And Crush teams that are really bad like the Rams or Arizona ( but you would of right, IF you didn't do one or two things.

Take off the homer glasses and you will see things for what they are.. I think my team is average and we beat the Skins.

I'm not smart enough to know how many we will win / lose.

But i will say this I think Shanahan has had ENOUGH of throwing the ball to the other team.

We have a defense that is respectable if they aren't on the field 75 % of the time. For the nay sayers our kicking game is pretty solid in spite of the fact that Gano has missed a couple I didn;t see too many atta boys for the 49 yarder that was dead center. We have a punter a little long in the tooth but he could be solid for 3 -5 more years.

Last game we also had the return of the dropped pass crowd although there weren't that many just one or two at the right time puts the defense back on the field then we help'em out with throwing them the ball.

I may be wrong but I think Shanahan has had enough of this deal and is going to give someone else a shot..........worst thing that could happen is keep on throwing the ball to the wrong people.

He put Mcnabb on the pine last year and he knew he was going to be raked over the coals for that in the press and all the talking heads that keep on laughing at DC. He's had enough of that and has shown it.

We're headed in the right direction it's just still PAINFUL to watch but we're getting better every week. We can't stand a lot more injuries though some of those are really starting to hurt.

Dan :helmet:

This feels like the 6-2 season under Zorn. I had the exact same feeling then, that i have now. It's like they just don't look that good compared to other teams I watch, and this OL situation is just dumpster fire with injuries. Our QB situation might become a media circus, and we have very little "playermakers" on this current roster. Unless Beck, can play above average with a makeshift OL, then he's better then I think he is but this just reeks of a dreadful finish.

@ Carolina Panthers: W- We will have our hands full, but I think Beck's first game sees us win: 4-2

@ Buffalo Bills (Toronto): L- Toronto err Buffalo will beat us: 4-3

San Franciso 49ers: L- Niners will win: 4-4

@ Miami Dolphins: W - Almost a lock to win: 5-4

Dallas Cowboys: L- We are the worst team in the division: 5-5

@ Seattle Seahawks: L- They own us out there: 5-6

New York Jets: W - They are overated and starting to fall apart. We should win this one: 6-6

New England Patriots: L- Easily the worse loss of the season: 6-7

@ New York Giants: L- The probable division champs gets their revenge: 6-8

Minnesota Vikings: W- I think we will beat Chris Ponder who should be their starting QB by then: 7-8.

@ Philadelphia Eagles: L: I said we suck in the division and the Eagles win show that to us again: 7-9

I said 9-7 in the prediction thread, with an optimistic 10-6 a possibility. 10-6 is probably not going to happen now, but I still see 9-7.

We are not the worst team in the division, and we will beat the cowturds. I also think that we can get a win in one of the games against the hawks, bills or niners.

The rest of your predictions seem about right.

No it doesn't. That was an old team, a horrible GM, a novice coach and no future. This feels differently.

Exactly.

This is WAY different. While we may end up with a similar 8-8 record, the team seems to be on the rise. Add a few more key players in the lineup (namely a QB), and we're close to being a 10-6 + type team.

Archived