Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Now that we know who the Skins really are, we go from 3-2 to ????

88Comrade2000

@ Carolina Panthers

@ Buffalo Bills (Toronto)

San Franciso 49ers

@ Miami Dolphins

Dallas Cowboys

@ Seattle Seahawks

New York Jets

New England Patriots

@ New York Giants

Minnesota Vikings

@ Philadelphia Eagles

Okay, we have a clearer picture of this team now. We are the same old Redskins.

How do I, now see us finishing. I no longer see 8-8, I see 7-9.

@ Carolina Panthers: W- We will have our hands full, but I think Beck's first game sees us win: 4-2

@ Buffalo Bills (Toronto): L- Toronto err Buffalo will beat us: 4-3

San Franciso 49ers: L- Niners will win: 4-4

@ Miami Dolphins: W - Almost a lock to win: 5-4

Dallas Cowboys: L- We are the worst team in the division: 5-5

@ Seattle Seahawks: L- They own us out there: 5-6

New York Jets: W - They are overated and starting to fall apart. We should win this one: 6-6

New England Patriots: L- Easily the worse loss of the season: 6-7

@ New York Giants: L- The probable division champs gets their revenge: 6-8

Minnesota Vikings: W- I think we will beat Chris Ponder who should be their starting QB by then: 7-8.

@ Philadelphia Eagles: L: I said we suck in the division and the Eagles win show that to us again: 7-9

Shanny automatically moves into the hot seat in 2012 though he may get a pass while our future rookie franchise QB learns the ropes.

Ya know, after look at this, we actually could still have a great season. We can beat the Panthers and Bills, MAYBE 49ers....Miami - we will get revenge on cowboys and be either 8-2 or 7-3 then Seattle whom we should beat is 9-2 or 8-3. And then i say we beat the Jets at home and the Vikings at home. 11-5 or 10-6 depending on 49ers game. And if we pick up another unexpected game then 11-5 is still possible

I said before the season that this was an 8-8 team, that could either get lucky and be 10-6/9/7, or unlucky and be 7-9/6-10.

I have seen absolutely nothing to change my mind on that at all. At the moment, I'm thinking that 8-8 is exactly where they are going to end up.

And for what it's worth, I think that they might just be 7-9 or 6-10 next year with a rookie QB. They also would add depth on the OL, probably more depth in the secondary.

The Defense has been pretty good this year so far. Get Jarmon back, pick up a few more CBs. The defense could be truely legitimate next year. The offense will depend on the progression of whoever is brought in. I am desperately hoping that either the Rams or the Colts end up with the #1 overall pick. They would be willing to trade it. If Miami gets it, they will select Luck.

Ya know, after look at this, we actually could still have a great season. We can beat the Panthers and Bills, MAYBE 49ers....Miami - we will get revenge on cowboys and be either 8-2 or 7-3 then Seattle whom we should beat is 9-2 or 8-3. And then i say we beat the Jets at home and the Vikings at home. 11-5 or 10-6 depending on 49ers game. And if we pick up another unexpected game then 11-5 is still possible

Sir, step away from the Jack Daniels.

I said before the season that this was an 8-8 team, that could either get lucky and be 10-6/9/7, or unlucky and be 7-9/6-10.

I have seen absolutely nothing to change my mind on that at all. At the moment, I'm thinking that 8-8 is exactly where they are going to end up.

And for what it's worth, I think that they might just be 7-9 or 6-10 next year with a rookie QB. They also would add depth on the OL, probably more depth in the secondary.

The Defense has been pretty good this year so far. Get Jarmon back, pick up a few more CBs. The defense could be truely legitimate next year. The offense will depend on the progression of whoever is brought in. I am desperately hoping that either the Rams or the Colts end up with the #1 overall pick. They would be willing to trade it. If Miami gets it, they will select Luck.

Who do you think we are beating on our schedule to get to 8-8?

Our starting center is out for the year.. we now have a QB controversy..

We have a good defense.. but those are a lot of good teams. Miami is the only real struggler in there.

When I think of 8-8 teams, I think of teams that can at the very least consistently put up 17-24 points and loose. We can't do that lol. These rest of the season is going to be depressing for allot of fans here. I actually think this needs to happen. We deserve a real QB. It may not be Andrew, it may be Landry but the time has come.

Dude, I want some of whatever you're smokin'.

I dont see why Shanahan is on the hot seat. We don't have a good QB to even lead our team.

Yeah, I don't think he would be either, at least for 2 more seasons. Unless little shanny does him in, which is possible. Of course, I would like to see what is possible under Kyle with an even halfway decent qb

Sir, step away from the Jack Daniels.

Look, I'm as upset at this loss and Grossman as anyone, but the way we played in our wins wasn't because we totally suck. you don't think we are capable of beating CAR, BUF, SF, MIA, SEA, MIN? I do. I don't think all those teams are bad, just that we are capable of beating them. Pick up some wins outside of those and we still have a pretty good season.

Archived