Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

That was pretty weak

Didn't feel like a finale.

Left me wanting more though damn it lol.

Mom? Mom? Mommy? Mom? Mommy....

this show has always had peaks and valleys, its not at a good spot right now

How so? My opinion but I feel like this has been one of it's strongest seasons so far.

How so? My opinion but I feel like this has been one of it's strongest seasons so far.

plot writing has taken a step backwards. i don't expect much from a zombie show because zombies, but some of the **** they pulled this season can't be excused with an eye-roll.

character writing is still decent when they devote themselves to it, like the Morgan episode

First Neegan mention!

main reason i'm sticking around

Don't really see what the problem was. Its a shiw about zombies. The stuff they do isnt always going to make sense. It doesn't to begin with...

I just dont se the point in nitpicking every single dumb decision the characters make as somehow a blight on the producers.

None of them should be alive to begin with, if we are to apply even halfway realistic principle

I thought it started off really strong with the first few episodes but just lost a lot of steam after Glenn fell off that dumpster. Then there was a bunch of fluff and filler drawn out for the rest of the season until this week. This episode didn't leave me with the best feeling like previous midseason finales have. I was more like, "that's all"

And Glenn's survival is still unforgivable.

First Neegan mention!

I assume that's someone from the comic. I didn't even catch a mention of Neegan.

I thought the episode was flat. Was expecting more to happen. This season has moved at a snail's pace. I suppose it did a great job of setting up the second half of the season.

I think this whole half season has taken the place over less than 48 hours.

Archived