Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Expect Lots of Referee Interference on Sunday

SonnyandSam

RogerGoodell Fake Roger Goodell

The Eagles called a "players only" meeting today. Based on Philly's performance so far, less than 5 guys should be at this meeting.

12 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply

---------- Post added October-14th-2011 at 09:15 PM ----------

RogerGoodell Fake Roger Goodell

At Lambeau Field, when John Kuhn makes a play the Packer fans yell "Kuuuuhn". When they're in Atlanta they just shout "Johhhhn". #killwhitey

9 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply

Ryan O'Hallaron tweeted

Just what we need....a bunch of whistle happy refs blowing personal foul calls against Orakpo and Kerrigan for sacking Vick. You just know they are going to protect his ass. ****!

I'm not sure why you would think Vick would get extra protection. He doesn't get many calls in his favor because he is such a threat as a runner. The Eagles were complaining that he didn't get calls early this year and the league told them to get over it. I don't think it will be an issue.

I'm not sure why you would think Vick would get extra protection. He doesn't get many calls in his favor because he is such a threat as a runner. The Eagles were complaining that he didn't get calls early this year and the league told them to get over it. I don't think it will be an issue.

Not to mention that Babin, not one week later, was complaining that the NFL protected the QBs too much.

I feel like we play 2 teams every time. The football team and the reffs.

Exactly how I feel. I hate those ******* idiots. There's no way to justify NOT calling a HUGE *** hold on the Eagles RT when Kerrigan got past him and would have EASILY had the sack before that LONG pass. Total ********.

This game was fixed from the beginning. A roughing the passer on an errant mishandled snap...roughing the passer wtf1!? Kerrigan is held throughout the game. PF againest Trent when punches are thrown both ways. Changed and completely controlled the tempo of the game.

This game was fixed from the beginning. A roughing the passer on an errant mishandled snap...roughing the passer wtf1!? Kerrigan is held throughout the game. PF againest Trent when punches are thrown both ways. Changed and completely controlled the tempo of the game.
Don't forget about the COMPLETELY bogus "holding" call on Golston. If anything he was the one being held.

I can't blame the refs for the terrible performance, but they certainly aren't helping.

Running the clock when Davis waltzed out of bounds with 2:15 remaining was also puzzling.

Don't forget about the COMPLETELY bogus "holding" call on Golston. If anything he was the one being held.

I can't blame the refs for the terrible performance, but they certainly aren't helping.

Running the clock when Davis waltzed out of bounds with 2:15 remaining was also puzzling.

YES they replayed it and the horrific commentators said nothing. Also the call Pass interference oin 26 was wishy washy at best. Game is fix'd.

Yes, the referees were horrible and I also agree that their early calls definitely swung the momentum in the direction of the Eagles. You know what you're gonna get with a Bill Leavy crew; that's no surprise. But for the Redskins to come off a bye week with this kind of grade school offensive gameplan is patently ridiculous. I blame the Skins for this loss, and credit the Eagles for doing what they do best - win at Fed Ex.

It would seem this just happened to be the week the NFL ensures the philth gets a win. No if's, and's or but's about this game with complete one-sided officiating.

On another note, what in the world of flying ****s do the redskins practice on bye weeks. I know we're nowhere near playoff ready but this game was certainly winnable and they **** the bed all day.

Let's just make a running list of all the ref's calls that effected the out come of the game, not trying to make excuses, but just for fun:

1) I truly believe that 1st interception of Rex's touched the ground, someone correct me if I'm wrong

2) No TO called on delay of game, FG becomes a Punt

3) Obviously the roughing the passer in the end zone

4) Even though it didn't effect the game, spotting the ball on the 1 instead of a touch back on the MV INT in the end zone

5) Pass interference on Chris Wilson for getting shoved in the back, resulted in a 1st down in the Red Zone for Philly

6) No Holding call on Kerrigan during the first long completion of the Eagles

What else? How do the Redskins go from the least penalized team in the league, to piling up 3x the amount of penalty yards in one game than they have had all year? No conspiracy theory here, just calling bull****

Ryan O'Hallaron tweeted

Just what we need....a bunch of whistle happy refs blowing personal foul calls against Orakpo and Kerrigan for sacking Vick. You just know they are going to protect his ass. ****!

so true.

penalties

early in the game, torrain (or possibly helu) got tackled before the ball even got to him while on a rb screen. dont think you can do that.

but all the penalties dont matter. heck, this thread was made because we knew their would be a lot of ridiculous penalties.

you've got to play above the competition and the fallibility of the refs in order to win football games. if you dont, you deserve to lose..i learned this in peewee.

Archived