Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins-Eagles Predictions for Week 5

braindx

I really do not understand the negative thoughts on this game

the eagles cannot stop the run..period there emotional leader trent cole is out.

The eagles linebackers are a joke. yes kyle might be stupid and have rex pass for the twenty times if so i am going to be *%%^^&((()) upset

.If there is any weaknes that can be exploited on the eagles is they cannot stop the run and some of you seem to forget our players did not forget last yrs ass kicking.

Tough game still 24-21 skins

I really do not understand the negative thoughts on this game

the eagles cannot stop the run..period there emotional leader trent cole is out.

The eagles linebackers are a joke. yes kyle might be stupid and have rex pass for the twenty times if so i am going to be *%%^^&((()) upset

.If there is any weaknes that can be exploited on the eagles is they cannot stop the run and some of you seem to forget our players did not forget last yrs ass kicking.

Tough game still 24-21 skins

That's what I'm saying. People need to admit that the Eagles just flat out suck this year (primarily in the coaching dept.). Sure they have talent, but we all saw where that got the Cowboys last year.

If we lose, it'll be because of our mistakes, not because we were beat.

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 11:08 PM ----------

Vegas bookmakers have the Skins as 1 point underdogs. So evidently there are a lot of people who still don't think much of the Skins, or still think highly of the eagles.

I believe the Eagles were also 9 point favorites against the Bills, so there's that, :ols:

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 11:08 PM ----------

N/A

Trick question. Redskins don't play the Eagles until week 6.

I win.

Good catch, hahaha

That's what I'm saying. People need to admit that the Eagles just flat out suck this year (primarily in the coaching dept.). Sure they have talent, but we all saw where that got the Cowboys last year.

If we lose, it'll be because of our mistakes, not because we were beat.

The Eagles are an underachieving team. I think it is far-fetched to say they suck. Every game they lost could've easily went the other way. They actually have been beating themselves this year.

Their offense is hands down better than the skins, but we have the better defense. One thing to realize is that they still have pro bowlers all over that secondary so Grossman has to be careful. The only way the redskins have a chance is if they run well. If Philly miraculously develops a run defense that game, it will be a long day for the redskins, b/c the eagles offense WILL put up points.

Eagles have been finding ways to lose games every week but it has to end eventually so of course it'll be against us. we'll still be able to run all over them but they'll score too many points.

Eagles 31 Redskins 24

I've heard this several times now & I'm gonna go the other way. I think they continue to find ways to lose & that this is the beginning of the end for Andy Reid in Philthy. I think he has lost the players & his staff & the few that still listen & buy into his schemes aren't getting thru to the others & they are roguing it at this point to try on individual levels to win games.

I think our defense makes big plays this week, Ryan Kerrigan will have Vick in fits & running into Orakpo, Fletcher, McIntosh & Cofield. They create turnovers & even score points again.

Redskins 31

Eagles 10

Redskins catching the Eagles at the right time

Vick goes out with another injury this game

23 Skins

21 Eagles

Its a track meet like the Cowboys game but we only score 2 TD's and kick 3 FG's. Our red zone problems continue but Gano comes through at home. We run run and run some more.

Eagles 34

Skins 14

QB controversy main topic next week

I agree with this quote. If the redskins can score more than 28 points, then I can see the Redskins winning.

I dont think the defence will keep them out of the end zone when it gets late. I predict Washington winning in the first half, but blow the lead in the second half. I love our redskins, but I think we come burning down this comming sunday.

Archived