Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I sincerely hope...

tr1

...that everyone remembers how light opposition fan traffic is these days...you know, on a weekend where two rivals were thumped, and the other is still in shock from a beat-down.

Because when those three pathetic teams somehow manage a win, their faithful will be here beating their collective chests.

Except for the token posts by some regular resident opposition fans, the bravado has been light...as should be expected.

Oh, and for those worried about the Eagles game this weekend, don't be. That team has so many doubts about itself, the minute a block is missed or a pass is dropped, the finger pointing will start.

But, as we all know, it's Andy's fault for hiring Castillo to a defensive coordinator position.

Brilliant!

:ols:

It's a damn slow week as a Cowboy fan, I'm pretty psyched about the way the bye week has worked out, and think it leaves the Cowboys healthier than they've been all year and in great position to win the NFC East despite probably losing to the Pats this upcoming Sunday.

To be fair, Westy would love to be here but he's been called away on one of those UBBER secret, 'need-to-know basis or I have to kill you' missions they always unfortunately schedule after Eagles loses.

Hail.

Is Westy back in the land of the camels and beautiful women in their burka's again? He sure misses a lot of football with those assignments.

then again he probably loves going just to get out of south Philly :)

...that everyone remembers how light opposition fan traffic is these days...you know, on a weekend where two rivals were thumped, and the other is still in shock from a beat-down.

Because when those three pathetic teams somehow manage a win, their faithful will be here beating their collective chests.

Except for the token posts by some regular resident opposition fans, the bravado has been light...as should be expected.

Oh, and for those worried about the Eagles game this weekend, don't be. That team has so many doubts about itself, the minute a block is missed or a pass is dropped, the finger pointing will start.

But, as we all know, it's Andy's fault for hiring Castillo to a defensive coordinator position.

Brilliant!

:ols:

Agree about the Dirty Juanchez Mistake. Dont know if Westy will be here Tr1 but I will be - win, lose or tie ( oh thats right McNabb is gone..) Probably a lose here. Skins D will get a pick 6 and offense will do just enough in the run game to win. Low scoring but Skins win by 6. Not afraid to say when my team stinks and drink my medicine. There is always next year, as my Skins buddy has said since i moved next door to him 6 years ago...

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 12:46 PM ----------

[/color]

I always enjoy fans who give up on their team after five games.

You mean him right? I am not giving up by any means. Just know the statistics of getting to the playoffs for what looks to be a 1-5 team soon. Doesn't matter - none of the NFCE teams even come close to bs as good as the other top NFC teams right now , so what's the point of getting excited of getting there anyway this year? Wow. We got to the playoffs. Woop de doo...

^^^ How convinient for you to say that... The only thing your fan base could ever brag about was getting to the playoffs when Skin fans would point at your empty trophy case! Now that you are not going to make the playoffs knowing that Skins or other NFCE teams will its not a big deal... Right!!!

^^^ How convinient for you to say that... The only thing your fan base could ever brag about was getting to the playoffs when Skin fans would point at your empty trophy case! Now that you are not going to make the playoffs knowing that Skins or other NFCE teams will its not a big deal... Right!!!

Not me. I always said get to the playoffs first - with a CHANCE. With a team that has a chance to beat any of the top 4 seeds. Seattle was a great example. Great they upset the Falcons. After that we all knew they wouldn't make it further. And who said that the Eagles are eliminated from winning the East? BUT even if they do they will not be good enough to compete against the North or South winners. If you think the Skins are , please tell me why? Point is whoever comes out of our sorry Division will not last long, and THAT is not impressive. It has always been YOUR fans that told me that SB or bust! Getting in - fine. Getting in with a legit chance is a whole different story. If you think your team or Dallass has that team then make the case

Not me. I always said get to the playoffs first - with a CHANCE. With a team that has a chance to beat any of the top 4 seeds. Seattle was a great example. Great they upset the SAINTS. After that we all knew they wouldn't make it further. And who said that the Eagles are eliminated from winning the East? BUT even if they do they will not be good enough to compete against the North or South winners. If you think the Skins are , please tell me why? Point is whoever comes out of our sorry Division will not last long, and THAT is not impressive. It has always been YOUR fans that told me that SB or bust! Getting in - fine. Getting in with a legit chance is a whole different story. If you think your team or Dallass has that team then make the case

lol, sooooo glad you could clarify what successful means again, thanks for that. btw the seahawks beat the saints, and GB beat the falcons. it's any given sunday, if you are in the playoffs there is a chance, who thought NY was winning the SB in 07? did you? doubt it.

you guys have been telling us that you measure success as what you have done over the past 10 years, and would take that over SB from 20 years ago. lurie came out and said that you guys have been just as successful as the steelers. thanks for the double talk, but no one is buying it.

Andy is looking for a "defensive consultant" per ESPN ticker. In other words Juan, don't unpack your suitcase.

And In the Barrell is trying reverse psychology, much like Redskin fans have for years. So if they lose, he can come back in and say, see I told you. But if they win, all hell will break loose.

Not me. I always said get to the playoffs first - with a CHANCE. With a team that has a chance to beat any of the top 4 seeds. Seattle was a great example. Great they upset the Falcons. After that we all knew they wouldn't make it further. And who said that the Eagles are eliminated from winning the East? BUT even if they do they will not be good enough to compete against the North or South winners. If you think the Skins are , please tell me why? Point is whoever comes out of our sorry Division will not last long, and THAT is not impressive. It has always been YOUR fans that told me that SB or bust! Getting in - fine. Getting in with a legit chance is a whole different story. If you think your team or Dallass has that team then make the case

I much rather see my Skins get competitive first, I dont have SB inspirations right now and nor should any other Skin fans. We are improving and hoping the nightmares are over with, Philly had their shot for 10 years and your team couldnt capatlize on it.

I much rather see my Skins get competitive first, I dont have SB inspirations right now and nor should any other Skin fans. We are improving and hoping the nightmares are over with, Philly had their shot for 10 years and your team couldnt capatlize on it.

Well its not like the players they have are old and cant play well eventually. They are still in the top 5-7 youngest rosters across the board. Ronnie Brown and Asante will be gone next year and they will have 2 top second round draft picks( Arizona's) and looks like a possible top 10 1st round ( if this losing continues) - so the window is certainly not closed on this team. Hell - this Offense is top 5 and very young.

I have asked this question several times on this board and still have not heard a legit answer - Who is going to be your QB in 3 years? If you cant answer that ( w/o bringing up the injury question) - then you cannot say you are a team that is building anything legit. Almost every good franchise has a franchise QB leading them. I think Carolina, TB and Detroit have better shots than the Skins at this point. Good thing is we all know Dallas will be searching again after Romo sits to pee fails this year and next, so that helps.

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 04:13 PM ----------

Not even close

You'd much rather see the Skins get competitive first...first before what? I'm kinda confused lol...

First before thinking of SB... I keep hearing fans that we are a year or two away from winning the SB. We are a few years away from being truly competitive after few more rounds of solid drafting.

To Barrel: Who is your QB going to be in 3 years? Please dont tell me Vick as you and I both know he wont last that long! How old is he again? Skins will draft a QB and hopefuly will work out for us.

First before thinking of SB... I keep hearing fans that we are a year or two away from winning the SB. We are a few years away from being truly competitive after few more rounds of solid drafting.

In my opinion, if the Skins were fortunate enough to string together about 4-5 games with "Good Rex" at center, we could realistically win the division. If "Good Rex" shows up again in the playoffs, we could be considered legitimate SB contenders. Now, we all know that Grossman doesn't have a history of stringing together a bunch of "Good Rex" games lol...but I only say all of that to point out that the Skins are far closer to being legitimate contenders than we all realized.

It's a damn slow week as a Cowboy fan, I'm pretty psyched about the way the bye week has worked out, and think it leaves the Cowboys healthier than they've been all year and in great position to win the NFC East despite probably losing to the Pats this upcoming Sunday.

This is nothing but the truth. I actually think the reporters either: a)felt sorry for Romo sits to pee and stopped writing stories about him. or b)Ran out of stuff to talk about with regard to Romo sits to pee. Especially considering that he played the fool in Week 1, the hero in Weeks 2 and 3, and the the Super-Fool in Week 4. With reporters, there is no middle ground.

In my opinion, if the Skins were fortunate enough to string together about 4-5 games with "Good Rex" at center, we could realistically win the division. If "Good Rex" shows up again in the playoffs, we could be considered legitimate SB contenders. Now, we all know that Grossman doesn't have a history of stringing together a bunch of "Good Rex" games lol...but I only say all of that to point out that the Skins are far closer to being legitimate contenders than we all realized.

Do you really think this? If you do that's cool, I just think Rex could be good and I still don't consider the Skins legitimate contenders. I might be proven wrong, but until I see them perform against an all around talented team, they're a vastly improved team, just not a deep playoff run team.

that is more "Homer" then it is "Realistic"......The Skins aren't as good as Dallas, and no one considers Dallas a contender........Dallas has a better defense and a much more capable offense....even with Romo sits to pee playing less then his best........

The Skins defense will no longer be able to make up for the Rex Grossman issue the skins have.... ...and the "lack of" offense..........not when they have to play more then the Cards and the Rams.

The Skins are a better team than i gave them credit for 5-6 weeks ago...and certainly 'could' win the division, but its definitely not very likely that they will.......

Archived