Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Cooley laughs at Romo for choking, wants to fight him in the cage

emor09

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/04/cooley-laughs-at-Romo sits to pee-for-choking-wants-to-fight-him-in-the-cage/related/

Redskins tight end Chris Cooley is not too fond of Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo sits to pee.

In an interview on the LaVar and Dukes show, Cooley said he had a great time watching Romo sits to pee throw three second-half interceptions on Sunday, and that he would love to fight Romo sits to pee in the UFC.

“It’s so good,” Chris Cooley said of seeing Romo sits to pee and the Cowboys give up a 27-3 lead to the Lions, via Dan Steinberg of the Washington Post. “I was watching the scoreboard in St. Louis, and I didn’t see that they’d lost really until they end, I thought they blew them out so I kind of stopped paying attention. It’s amazing, amazing to watch him choke like that. I’m just saying, I’m up 24 points in the third quarter, if I’m the head coach, I feel like I could probably just take a knee for the rest of the game, punt it away and there’s no way that Detroit’s gonna drive on you that many times. The only way you’re gonna give up that many points is turnovers, right? It’s hilarious to watch him throw pick sixes, too, back-to-back. I loved it.”

Cooley then said the one thing he would enjoy more than seeing Romo sits to pee lose on the football field is stepping into the cage with Romo sits to pee and defeating him personally.

“But it wouldn’t be as good as my cage fight,” Cooley said. “For me to beat Tony? I’m gonna be honest, I don’t know what kind of cage fighting skills he has. I would probably try to incorporate my wrestling ability, like when I was in high school. Obviously it’s been a while, but I didn’t like to beat people fast. I like to embarrass ‘em a little bit. Like, take a 24-point lead, and then just play with it a little bit.”

It’s no surprise that Romo sits to pee is hearing a lot of criticism this week after throwing the game away against the Lions, just as he heard a lot of praise the week before — after beating Cooley’s Redskins.

Meh. I'd find a lot more humor in this had we not "choked" against Romo sits to pee.

I know I'm going to get blasted for this, but my first thought was please STFU Chris.

I see what you mean, but this was too funny. Especially this part:

For me to beat Tony? I’m gonna be honest, I don’t know what kind of cage fighting skills he has. I would probably try to incorporate my wrestling ability, like when I was in high school. Obviously it’s been a while, but I didn’t like to beat people fast. I like to embarrass ‘em a little bit. Like, take a 24-point lead, and then just play with it a little bit.

:ols:

Meh. I'd find a lot more humor in this had we not "choked" against Romo sits to pee.

I know I'm going to get blasted for this, but my first thought was please STFU Chris.

:secret: That was mine too KG. But I didn't feel like an argument on such a popular player, so I'ma standing behind you. Like WELL behind ya'. :evilg:

Hail.

My first thought as well. It's funny when it's D Hall talking trash it's because he is selfish and a bad guy etc. When Cooley talks trash it's all fun and "CC is just a crazy guy"...

At least wait until we play them again to be talking about Romo sits to pee...

Archived