Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Cooley laughs at Romo for choking, wants to fight him in the cage

emor09

I thought that we were done with knuckleheads on this team?....

I think the writing is on the wall for CC.

Are you serious? How absurd. Comparing Cooley— who jested about our rival, most-hated Quarterback on air— to the past locker room distractions, who have wrought discord upon THIS team? Completely asinine.

I actually think it works better coming from someone more irrelevant. He's one of the longer-tenured players, but he's an afterthought in our game plan and offense. Had it come from DHall or someone else who competes directly with Romo sits to pee, it might be more controversial. What would be pretty cool is if Romo sits to pee comes back with something playful as well.

Good lord, a bunch of wusses on this thread :ols:...

Good for you, Cooley, is what I say! :applause: :cheers:...These players who were drafted by the Skins NEED to find joy in seeing the epic failures of the overbloated egofest that is the Dallas Cowboys. I love when our teams and players HATE each other, and not just because they're division rivals.

So, yeah, go on the radio and tell the listening audience how much you enjoyed seeing the HATED Dallas Cowboys and their overhyped media darling of a QB choke away the biggest lead in franchise history :ols:...Any Skins fan who can't find pleasure in that needs to check their dipstick as their Skins oil might be running a tad low. ;)

No need for this. I want our team to just be all business.

I wonder when we're all going to realize that it doesn't matter what we want.

My guess is never.

---------- Post added October-4th-2011 at 12:14 PM ----------

Good lord, a bunch of wusses on this thread :ols:...

Good for you, Cooley, is what I say! :applause: :cheers:...These players who were drafted by the Skins NEED to find joy in seeing the epic failures of the overbloated egofest that is the Dallas Cowboys. I love when our teams and players HATE each other, and not just because they're division rivals.

So, yeah, go on the radio and tell the listening audience how much you enjoyed seeing the HATED Dallas Cowboys and their overhyped media darling of a QB choke away the biggest lead in franchise history :ols:...Any Skins fan who can't find pleasure in that needs to check their dipstick as their Skins oil might be running a tad low. ;)

Exactly!!

Love it!!

How is he talking trash? He said he loved how Romo sits to pee threw the game away and that he would like to fight him. He didn't say he was gonna kick the **** out of him or that the Skins will beat them next time around. That would be trash talking.

CC is just haveing a good laugh.

C6cxNR9ML8k

HAIL!!

the rivalry is BACK folks

This is awesome!

My thoughts exactly! This is what has been missing for a long while now, that genuine hate for each other. I believe it has been diluted a bit by the modern era of free agency. Just watch any of our "Americas Game" episodes. You can see a whole different mind set from the players. Hopefully this will never be just another game on the schedule. HTTR!

I honestly believe, that there are Skins fans on this board--maybe even on this thread--who hate Cooley more than they hate Romo sits to pee.

I honestly believe that you will say anything to reach that 30,000 posts plateau. You really need to get out of Mom's basement.:ols:

What would be pretty cool is if Romo sits to pee comes back with something playful as well.

When told of this statement, Romo sits to pee is reported to have replied: "Oh yeah, well I'd like to challenge him to a game of hide and seek in the backwoods of West Virginia! On an unrelated note, has anybody seen my banjo?"

I hope that made ya feel a little better Mr. Chris Cooley....I mean just merely one week after a loss to those Cowboys and Tony Romo sits to pee single handily beating your team.......with a broken Rib......and without key weapons. So as you laugh it up and enjoy the downfall of Tony Romo sits to pee and the Cowboys VS the Lions, dont forget the loss on your own record and where it came from......as they will also now be looking for a SWEEP at Fed Ex come November......OH and one more thing Coooley. 5 rec for 66 yards through 4 games is awesome man. Nice to see ya lose your job to Fred Davis after your own fan base had tried so unsuccessfully to paint you in the same picture of one Jason Witten......funny now looking at that one......

And seeing you fall rapidly into the abyss of nothingness.....while the Washington Redskins rebuild themselves, and get younger and younger......and into a powerhouse once again and possibly into a NFC title game sometime in the next 2-3 years.....It will be gratifying and FUNNY to me, as they do it without you.........

I hope that made ya feel a little better Mr. Chris Cooley....I mean just merely one week after a loss to those Cowboys and Tony Romo sits to pee single handily beating your team.......with a broken Rib......and without key weapons. So as you laugh it up and enjoy the downfall of Tony Romo sits to pee and the Cowboys VS the Lions, dont forget the loss on your own record and where it came from......as they will also now be looking for a SWEEP at Fed Ex come November......OH and one more thing Coooley. 5 rec for 66 yards through 4 games is awesome man. Nice to see ya lose your job to Fred Davis after your own fan base had tried so unsuccessfully to paint you in the same picture of one Jason Witten......funny now looking at that one......

And seeing you fall rapidly into the abyss of nothingness.....while the Washington Redskins rebuild themselves, and get younger and younger......and into a powerhouse once again and possibly into a NFC title game sometime in the next 2-3 years.....It will be gratifying and FUNNY to me, as they do it without you.........

wow, so many ellipses......... It tooke me.... forever.. to read.... that because... i.... was pausing so... much. i forgot what.... you said... in...the...first..place.

Archived