Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Cooley laughs at Romo for choking, wants to fight him in the cage

emor09

Oh for crying out loud. Who in this thread ****ing about what CC said wasn't laughing their asses off and cheering like hell when Romo sits to pee was stinking up the joint throwing all those interceptions? So what if Chris wants to have a little fun with a division rival. And the whole cage fight reference was funny. I'd take Cooley over Romo sits to pee any day of the week!

God..some people need to get a sense of humor.

top rated....LMAOOLOOOOOOO 7 rec 66 yards and sent to FB by Fred Davis, your lunchin dude, Cooley isn't top rated at anything but, gay shorts wearing....and useless trash talking after a loss to that same team and QB......Romo sits to pee just got done, literally....beating the skins with Broken Ribs. Chris Cooley is = to Clinton Portis at this point.....

First of all get your facts straight. Cooley has been playing FB the past few games because the regular starter has been injured. He was not sent to FB duties because of Fred Davis. Also I seriously doubt the extent of Romo sits to pee's supposed injury. His injury was hyped up by the Cowboy media machine because the fans were turning on him. What will they do next week? I guess they will manufacture another fake injury to make him look like a hero again. :ols:

Also, don't forget about this little fact

Total playoff wins

Romo sits to pee 1

Cooley 1

One more playoff win and Cooley > Romo sits to pee

I used to think that Skins fans were by far the most unintelligent (Football IQ) fans in the NFL...........and now I know it to be true....I mean i understand that Cowboy fans are by far the most annoying in total....i9ts a large fan base and that is what happens when you have a large fan base like that. You have all the frnt runners and bandwagon fans.....and you have all those fans that dont know a damn thing about football but scream "How bout dem Cowboys" and annoy the crap out of everyone....etc. I get that. I understand that about the Cowboys fans.....its a known fact and there is nothing that can be done...HOWEVER....

Skins fans take it to such a higher level of ignorance.....especially when those "playoff wins" get used in comparison of one player to another...for instance, Romo sits to pee VS Cooley.......like in this post here. Romo sits to pee as a QB is far better then Cooley is as a TE...i mean for Goodness sakes, he lost his job to Fred Davis and has 7 rec for 66 yards in FOUR GAMES...but somehow he is equal to Romo sits to pee because they both have one playoff win?????

Is this an isolated thought, or do you all (Skins fans) feel that way *that is a serious question* ....Do Skins fans feel that Cooley as a TE is equal to Romo sits to pee as a QB and do you base that on....as this post did......the fact that they both have 1 playoff win???

Do you compare others in that way too?

I used to think that Skins fans were by far the most unintelligent (Football IQ) fans in the NFL...........and now I know it to be true....I mean i understand that Cowboy fans are by far the most annoying in total....i9ts a large fan base and that is what happens when you have a large fan base like that. You have all the frnt runners and bandwagon fans.....and you have all those fans that dont know a damn thing about football but scream "How bout dem Cowboys" and annoy the crap out of everyone....etc. I get that. I understand that about the Cowboys fans.....its a known fact and there is nothing that can be done...HOWEVER....

Skins fans take it to such a higher level of ignorance.....especially when those "playoff wins" get used in comparison of one player to another...for instance, Romo sits to pee VS Cooley.......like in this post here. Romo sits to pee as a QB is far better then Cooley is as a TE...i mean for Goodness sakes, he lost his job to Fred Davis and has 7 rec for 66 yards in FOUR GAMES...but somehow he is equal to Romo sits to pee because they both have one playoff win?????

Is this an isolated thought, or do you all (Skins fans) feel that way *that is a serious question* ....Do Skins fans feel that Cooley as a TE is equal to Romo sits to pee as a QB and do you base that on....as this post did......the fact that they both have 1 playoff win???

Do you compare others in that way too?

This is a joke, right?

You do know that having two tight ends on the field does not constitute one being demoted, right?

Can you show me how Romo sits to pee is better as a quarterback than Cooley is as a tight end? I'm begging you. What's your quantifiable or qualitative measurement for that? Where's your anecdotal evidence aside from, "I mean, duh!" ?

I'll take Cooley from 2004 to present over Romo sits to pee from 2004 to present any day of the week. Cooley helps us win games while Romo sits to pee helps you lose them. Please find me an equivalent performance to Romo sits to pee's botched hold in the playoffs. Thanks.

Why is this still an issue? Tony Romo sits to pee is a choke artist and the entire sports world knows it. Cooley was stating the obvious and voicing an opinion that everyone shares in this fanbase in particular, don't get angry at the truth and instead get angry at Romo sits to pee for setting himself up to be the goat every season. Totally irrelevant to argue using stats knowing damn well that Romo sits to pee's a stat QB instead of an actual winning QB aka Rings.

This is a joke, right?

You do know that having two tight ends on the field does not constitute one being demoted, right?

Can you show me how Romo sits to pee is better as a quarterback than Cooley is as a tight end? I'm begging you. What's your quantifiable or qualitative measurement for that? Where's your anecdotal evidence aside from, "I mean, duh!" ?

I'll take Cooley from 2004 to present over Romo sits to pee from 2004 to present any day of the week. Cooley helps us win games while Romo sits to pee helps you lose them. Please find me an equivalent performance to Romo sits to pee's botched hold in the playoffs. Thanks.

hahahahahahahahaha

Cooley 2004???? what do ya want a time machine? Sorry, Cooley 2004 is gooone. You now have Cooley 2011. And Cooley 2011 sucks......thats my point......well that and some how Skins fans like to equate 1 playoff win by Cooley VS 1 playoff win by Romo sits to pee makes them equal....Do you feel that way too? That is also a question. Compare player A) to Player B) based on how many playoff wins they have??? Which is what this fanbase does ALL THE TIME!!!!!

EDIT: on the same point as "Romo sits to pee loses games for the Cowboys Cooley doesn't lose them for the skins".......Tony Romo sits to pee also single handily beat the 49er and the skins just this year, without him in those games they lose, please show my where Cooley has done the same for the Skins??? You cant, because he doesn't. He cant single handily help the skins win anything when he is barley in their off plans

---------- Post added October-6th-2011 at 08:50 AM ----------

PS: comparing a QB to a TE is silly anyways, however it wasn't too long ago Skins fans compared Cooley to Romo sits to pee and actually said he was better,.,,,,LMAO. I am guessing that isn't the case any more right? I mean Witten is averaging 6.75 catches per game and 91.5 yards per game, making his average per game numbers better then Cooley's 4 game totals.....not to mention Witten is a much better blocker LOL

But hey, it is a lot more fun to compare him to Romo sits to pee based on 1 playoff win to 1 playoff win!

You guys crack me up, in here!

hahahahahahahahaha

Cooley 2004???? what do ya want a time machine? Sorry, Cooley 2004 is gooone. You now have Cooley 2011. And Cooley 2011 sucks......thats my point......well that and some how Skins fans like to equate 1 playoff win by Cooley VS 1 playoff win by Romo sits to pee makes them equal....Do you feel that way too? That is also a question. Compare player A) to Player B) based on how many playoff wins they have??? Which is what this fanbase does ALL THE TIME!!!!!

EDIT: on the same point as "Romo sits to pee loses games for the Cowboys Cooley doesn't lose them for the skins".......Tony Romo sits to pee also single handily beat the 49er and the skins just this year, without him in those games they lose, please show my where Cooley has done the same for the Skins??? You cant, because he doesn't. He cant single handily help the skins win anything when he is barley in their off plans

---------- Post added October-6th-2011 at 08:50 AM ----------

PS: comparing a QB to a TE is silly anyways, however it wasn't too long ago Skins fans compared Cooley to Romo sits to pee and actually said he was better,.,,,,LMAO. I am guessing that isn't the case any more right? I mean Witten is averaging 6.75 catches per game and 91.5 yards per game, making his average per game numbers better then Cooley's 4 game totals.....not to mention Witten is a much better blocker LOL

But hey, it is a lot more fun to compare him to Romo sits to pee based on 1 playoff win to 1 playoff win!

You guys crack me up, in here!

It's like you took a fail pill and downed it with dumbassahol.

1) Cooley sucks? Based on? Nothing?

2) Please cite at least five instances by which our fanbase judges a player based on playoff wins. Should be easy since we do it "ALL THE TIME FIVE EXCLAMATION POINTS TO COMPENSATE FOR MY LACK OF ANY REAL POINT"

3) Uh, yeah, logic fail. Romo sits to pee bobbles the snap and loses the Seahawks game. THAT is single-handedly losing a game. DeAngelo Hall with four picks is single-handedly winning the game. Romo sits to pee throwing three picks, two of them pick-sixes back-to-back is single-handedly losing a game. Getting hurt and then winning the game by a field goal against a **** team is NOT single-handedly winning a game.

4) Are you comparing Cooley to Romo sits to pee or Witten? Do you even know what you're talking about?

5) Please proofread. Galvanizing stereotypes about Cowboys fans' education levels doesn't help your point, which is already pathetic on its own.

1) Cooley sucks? Based on? Nothing?

2) Please cite at least five instances by which our fanbase judges a player based on playoff wins. Should be easy since we do it "ALL THE TIME FIVE EXCLAMATION POINTS TO COMPENSATE FOR MY LACK OF ANY REAL POINT"

3) Uh, yeah, logic fail. Romo sits to pee bobbles the snap and loses the Seahawks game. THAT is single-handedly losing a game. DeAngelo Hall with four picks is single-handedly winning the game. Romo sits to pee throwing three picks, two of them pick-sixes back-to-back is single-handedly losing a game. Getting hurt and then winning the game by a field goal against a **** team is NOT single-handedly winning a game.

4) Are you comparing Cooley to Romo sits to pee or Witten? Do you even know what you're talking about?

5) Please proofread. Galvanizing stereotypes about Cowboys fans' education levels doesn't help your point, which is already pathetic on its own.

i dont have a lotn of time now, but i will get back to this. But for now

1. 7 rec 66 yards 0 TD (4 games)

2. 1. Romo sits to pee VS Cooley #2. Romo sits to pee VS Rex Grossman #3. Reason Romo sits to pee is not Elite. #4. Ware VS Harrision....I will go back and do my research and get the links to the threads and get you a #5 this evening.

3. BS: Without Romo sits to pee making that play, the Cowboys DO NOT WIN that game....Period. Romo sits to pee single handily won it on that 3rd down play.......and the 49ewrs game, coming back in with a broken rib to lead his team into a OT win with Jesse F-ing Holley as his #1 target. (Nothing we talked about has a thing to do with Angela Hall and his four gimmie picks vs Cutler, make another thread for your love of Angela Hall.)

4. The thread compared Romo sits to pee to Cooley...there is no comparison to Witten and Cooley, that would be a huge insult to Witten, who is about 10 X's better then Cooley.

5. whatever makes YOU feel better.......FACT: Skins fans rate playoff wins pretty high on the list in making player VS player comparisons....your denial of that is hilarious

2. 1. Romo sits to pee VS Cooley #2. Romo sits to pee VS Rex Grossman #3. Reason Romo sits to pee is not Elite. #4. Ware VS Harrision....I will go back and do my research and get the links to the threads and get you a #5 this evening.

3. BS: Without Romo sits to pee making that play, the Cowboys DO NOT WIN that game....Period. Romo sits to pee single handily won it on that 3rd down play.......and the 49ewrs game, coming back in with a broken rib to lead his team into a OT win with Jesse F-ing Holley as his #1 target. (Nothing we talked about has a thing to do with Angela Hall and his four gimmie picks vs Cutler, make another thread for your love of Angela Hall.)

4. The thread compared Romo sits to pee to Cooley...there is no comparison to Witten and Cooley, that would be a huge insult to Witten, who is about 10 X's better then Cooley.

5. whatever makes YOU feel better.......FACT: Skins fans rate playoff wins pretty high on the list in making player VS player comparisons....your denial of that is hilarious

TRPB, we haven't seen you over in the ATN to discuss that incredible loss your team suffered last weekend.

Let's meet over there and chat about Romo sits to pee.

1) Uh-huh, because he hasn't been filling in for other players or anything, right?

2) Yeah, that's not a citation. I'll let you look that word up on your own and you can cite your reference for that, too.

3a) Yes, because there were no other plays in that game. Gotcha.

3b) Yeah, that broken rib BS, awesome evidence there that Romo sits to pee won the game.

3c) We were helping you to understand what it means to single-handedly win a game, and you still can't grasp it. "Angela"? Really? You're 40 years old and that's what you come up with? What a great ambassador the Cowboys have in you.

4) Yeah, so why the hell did you bring up Witten? Again, do you even know what you're failing to discuss?

5) Again, and let's thread this back to point one: Find me evidence to support your facts that playoff wins weigh heavily in determining one player's value versus another's.

---------- Post added October-6th-2011 at 09:20 AM ----------

Can't decide what's funnier. Redskins fans getting all excited about this or a Cowboys fan getting excited about this. On a Redskins message board no less. Okay. That one wins. :)

Don't underestimate the thrill of shooting fish in a barrel, PCS. :)

Lololol...perfect.

You would think these idiot puke fans who like to troll the redskin boards to the point of having tens of thousands of posts would know that cooley is coming of a pretty serious injury which kept him out the entire training camp and preseason and is still obviously not 100%.

But no, 7 CATCHES FOR 66 YARDS IN 4 GAMES!!!!! COOLEY SUCKS!!!! is the best he can come up with. Lolfail.

I guess since be didn't have a "punctured lung" which miraculously healed in a day he must not of heard about it.

Archived