Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tell me Laron Landry is playing please

Skinsfanatic_1

I think we have to start with trying to know what some think they know already and others don't and yet whether one knows or not, they may speculate on either possibility without assurance of their clam or even fail to state it as a speculation and instead present it as fact which can be challenging to confirm as one would have to be paying attention to numerous possible sources or know how to properly utilize certain media tools to find such an answer to such a question or, as another option, simply wait until the matter is made more obvious as time for the answer to be revealed by force of circumstance as the game actually approaches being played , though even then it may be possible for a change in some official team-stated position, or the position simply not being made clear at the game's onset, however unlikely that may be, and yet by the end of the game one inevitably having received the answer, all of which this then would be a series of dynamics that might be acceptable on the grounds that whether one possesses such knowledge, or when, has nothing to do with how the game will develop since anyone not in charge of sending the player into the game at any time can have any control of the outcome even having the information available at any of the proposed times mentioned. IMO. What was the question?

I think we have to start with trying to know what some think they know already and others don't and yet whether one knows or not, they may speculate on either possibility without assurance of their clam or even fail to state it as a speculation and instead present it as fact which can be challenging to confirm as one would have to be paying attention to numerous possible sources or know how to properly utilize certain media tools to find such an answer to such a question or, as another option, simply wait until the matter is made more obvious as time for the answer to be revealed by force of circumstance as the game actually approaches being played , though even then it may be possible for a change in some official team-stated position, or the position simply not being made clear at the game's onset, however unlikely that may be, and yet by the end of the game one inevitably having received the answer, all of which this then would be a series of dynamics that might be acceptable on the grounds that whether one possesses such knowledge, or when, has nothing to do with how the game will develop since anyone not in charge of sending the player into the game at any time can have any control of the outcome even having the information available at any of the proposed times mentioned. IMO. What was the question?

What he said

I think I read that about 14 times... what'd you say again!?

I see them starting Landry to create a pumped atmosphere in our defensive huddle. The key to victory is skins getting ahead and striking early. I think our defense will be ready and will stop Dallas.

They will likely spell him some to keep him fresh, but I see him playing a lot of snaps. Reed will also play, Skins win tonight to go 3-0.

I figured out your identity Jumbo, you are the architect from the 3rd matrix movie.

Archived