Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tell me Laron Landry is playing please

Skinsfanatic_1

Personally I hope he doesn't play until after the bye week. Hamstring injuries are one of those injuries that always seems to linger and get re-aggravated. If he's a borderline gametime decision this week sit him until after the bye, let him get all the way healthy, we're going to need him for more than just this week.

Sorry OP, but I personally really hope he's not. Or if he is, he's not starting and is in a REAL limited role.

Until he's full go in practice, and shows the injuries behind him, you sit him.

You DON'T screw around with hammi's.

Hail.

I get this line of thinking, but if he's going to go 100% in practice, what's the difference if he goes 100% in the game? If he's ready to go, he's ready to go! I wouldnt want to see them throw him to the wolves for eery play of the game or anything, but having him out there in key situations (or as much as he's comfortable with) is fine with me! Let's go Dirty30!! HAIL!

Sorry OP, but I personally really hope he's not. Or if he is, he's not starting and is in a REAL limited role.

Until he's full go in practice, and shows the injuries behind him, you sit him.

You DON'T screw around with hammi's.

Hail.

Exactly. I dont take Shanahan as a fool. Landry hasn't even had a single full speed practice yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see him out until after the bye, honestly.

Archived