Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After two games, one thing is clear: Rex Grossman is the best QB we have ever had in Redskins history

Forehead

Please take note of the following four points that I have outlined:

1. Rex Grossman does not have some sort of odd gray lump growing out of his right arm, nor is it a miniature building. You will note by the blast off imagery in his right triceps that Rex Grossman has a rocket arm. Maybe he doesn't actually, but it sure seems that way watching the game, and I though it was an appropriate touch.

Forehead, I like the Missle Command city sketch you created. That's what got me rollin over here at work. :rotflmao: This is a classic thread. If you want to see his other classics. I suggest you try and find the Journey one he created. That is an instant classic on how he broke down Seperate Ways.

Wrong. The greatest Redskin quarterback of all time is:

Clinton Portis.

116.7 career passer rating. EVERY ONE of his completions (3 career) went for TOUCHDOWNS. So, to extrapolate, if he played quarterback full time and threw a modest number of completions each season...say 200... that's 200 Washington Redskin touchdowns per season. Tom Brady looks like noodle-armed ***** compared to that.

Let's resign Portis and make him a QB.

I'll one up you. CP was a mere 3/6. 50%?

Kevin Lockett is the best QB we've EVER had. 2/2... 2 touchdowns. Every pass that guy threw was for 6 points for the good guys, and he had 45 yards on those two completions! Portis only managed 47 on 3.

Not to mention... CP GOT SACKED ONCE!

Kevin Lockett is the GOAT. Not this Clinton Portis fellow.

Although I don't agree with you, I give you credit for sticking to your guns. I hope ur right about the stats that he will have at the end of the year, that would be sweet numbers.

You damn imposter, GIVE ME MY NAME BACK!!!

But seriously, Rexy is the answer. Forhead's post hit it right on the head. Any of you who don't see the light, well perhaps you should all go be Dallas fans.

This is the best thread in extremeskins histtory.

1. The jokes that are actually true. There is always some truth in humor.

2. The rocket and wall with a hole....................Classic if only the kool-aid man was coming through rex would be even better.

3. I think you underplay the gunslinger attitude that can't be contained. add a six shooter holster and this wins epic win status for life

4. and how about a batman Twoface good/bad rex photo where its only good rex great rex

ready to have your mind blown everyone? (as if it already wasnt on this thread)

All good Maryland fans remember the 2002 Orange Bowl, so we know what it means to have the dragon unleashed on us, not a fun thing to go through. His numbers in that game? Only a pedestrian 20 for 28 for 245 and 4 touchdowns, but heres the kicker, remember who his star reciever in that game was?

NO YOUR WRONG

not Jabar Gaffney

it was Taylor Jacobs.....he had 10 catches for 170 yards and 2 touchdowns. Even Taylor Jacobs can shine while basking in the glow of The Sex Cannon, only proving this thread AND the OP 100% correct.

Im bumping this thread because it NEEDS to be bumped!!!

I appreciate that, but it might have lost some of its steam. However, I do look forward to updating the stats in the first post after the Monday night game, then bumping it for further proof that Grossman has already exceeded (or will exceed) the achievements of almost every person we've had play the position in our team's history.

I'm still kidding, but I'm enjoying how long this has gone on.

Archived