Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game ball...turd ball

OxonHillSkinsFan89

I say give the game ball to the upstairs crew for calling for a review on the fumble. If they didn't Cardinals would have kept possession and who knows?

Game turd to Gano. Gano. Gano. The wet fart of Karma. Yes he made the game winning field goal but he is the King of all inconsistensies. Enough.

While I criticized the team in the thread, I think I showed enough positivity in that thread to keep it kind of even-keeled. There were definitely some frustrating moments in that game, especially the blocked FG. I can live with missing 50 yard FG's, not a big deal... but when our offense drives down the field and puts us in the red zone, we gotta come away with at least 3. With that being said...

GAME BALLS

Grossman - the 2nd INT is no big deal, **** happens. As we all know, the first one sucked.

Kerrigan - extremely happy with this kid.

Fletcher - amazing as always.

Moss - kind of a quiet day, but was there when we needed him.

Davis - good lord, this kid is special (the good kind of special).

Trent - Made some good plays out there, good bounce back game for him.

Westbrook/Doughty - who would've thought they'd be the heroes. Unbelievably big play for them.

Officiating - some may disagree, but A LOT of calls went our way today. I'll take that any day of the week.

DUD BALLS

Gano/FG Unit - I dont know what the problem is, but something has to be done. We have to improve here.

Coaching - not the best coached game I've seen by the Shanny's, but you'll have that. Not worried here at all.

So glad we won! Hail!

Game ball: Defense-that's a viscous offense, and they kept them quiet most of the day, outside of Fitz.

Oline-did awesome

Davis-Of the 3 receivers we drafted in that awesome draft he's the one that was truly a great deal.

Helu-stepped up big time

Turdball

The only one I can think of is ST. A dumb offsides penalty, a blocked FG, and a kick out of bounds.

Grossman doesn't deserve the turdball, he had one bad decision, outside of that he had a great game. He really carried that offense in the 4th quarter for the comeback win

I say give the game ball to the upstairs crew for calling for a review on the fumble. If they didn't Cardinals would have kept possession and who knows?

Game turd to Gano. Gano. Gano. The wet fart of Karma. Yes he made the game winning field goal but he is the King of all inconsistensies. Enough.

Agreed completely about the review. They really saw something that I don't think most of us didn't. :applause: to them. :ols: about the second comment. Gano needs to put in some serious work in practice because he's having :pooh: moments at the worst possible times.

I'm giving my gameball to Grossman

I'm giving my turd gameball to Grossman.

this is a great way to put how I feel about Rex. I don't even ****ing care if he throws bad picks sometimes. Honestly. He has balls and he's still gonna attack the field no matter what you say about him or what happens in the game. he just doesn't give a **** lol. The '**** it i'm going deep' article rings true in ways. he is ****y like that and I like it. Jason or whoever goes into calm down checkdown mode when he's 'not in a rhythm'. Rex is just gonna go out and do the play that was called. "4th down to the endzone? **** yea I'll throw that."

Turd ball

Kyle Shanahan - way too pass happy this week

Don't coaches generally gameplan with their opponent's weaknesses in mind? The Card's run D is pretty damn good, but their secondary is relatively weak with two young and inexperienced corners and big, somewhat slower, safeties that are much better in the box.

I don't know how you could give rex the turd ball I actually thought both pics were not his fault; the first pic santana clearly slipped and fell down, soo he had a good game I thought.

Edit: On the 4th play touchdown if he missed that play, that would have been soooooo bad people would have got their pitch forks, he had, who I think was Jabar on the underneath route wide open, I was screaming when that ball left his hands. That was a very good reed and pass.

Game Balls

Roy Helu was fantastic. Excellent vision, very good cutback and showed power.

Fred Davis- Outstanding. Great hands, great YAC. If he keeps this up, elite status isn't far off.

London Fletcher - Just give him one every week. Really.

Ryan Kerrigan - Outstanding play. Great pressure, great instincts.

Brandon Banks -a genuine weapon. Keep the blocks legal and he will make the opponent pay.

and i have to give one to

Rocky MacIntosh - possibly his most solid game as a pro so far.

Turds- The only one I can think of is whoever let the FG block up the middle.

~Bang

No way does Rex deserve turdball. All the ****ing and moaning about Good Rex v Bad Rex and we saw something no one thought was possible. Make-it-right Rex. He didnt let the ints get to him. He kept playing well and got two Tds, the second of which was clutch and beautiful. Not to mention they shouldve been running more, he kept his head in the game and didnt do what everyone was thinking he would do. We saw Mature Rex and I was proud if him. You should be too.

Gameball- The washington Redskins for not giving up and for playing like a team for the first time in years.

Archived