Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game ball...turd ball

OxonHillSkinsFan89

Game Ball

- Grossman: He didn't have a good start in the first quarter and shook it off once the quarter ended. He had a great pass to Moss on a 4th down attempt and drove the ball down the field to give us a chance to win the game. Mad props.

-Kerrigan: Dude is a beast and is playing like a multi-year vet. He keeps this up and DROY is his.

Game Balls

Shanahans (Both have some huge **** with the 4th down call before Moss TD)

Grossman (Bounced back from a terrible first half)

Davis (The guy is a freaking MAN)

Moss (That TD catch was HUGE, if not they lose without it)

Kerrigan (Absolute freaking STUD, made another game changing play with his sack)

Helu (Perfect compliment for Hightower)

Turd Balls

Hall (Are you ****ing kidding me with the blown coverage on Fitzgerald TD)

Doughty (Terrible coverage on the King TD. They need Landry back tomorrow!!!)

Game Balls:

- Helu

- Hightower

- Davis

- Kerrigan

- Grossman, the way he rush to the ball to prevent an interception after being batted by Holliday before the FG is just impressive. Many would just have stand and watch for the interception. Not him.

- Westbrook and Doughty for the fumble at the end.

- The whole OL.

Turd?

No one. We really fought 'til the end and never gave up. That's refreshing to see. We're for real.

Game ball:

Fred ****ing Davis

Ryan ****ing Kerrigan

Turd ball:

A large amount of fans in the gameday thread

You are so right.

There were two though that were completely negative and hating on the team, it gets old and almost on the verge of trolling. I can understand much of the criticism, but to call the team out as losers and predict losing while the game is going reflects poorly on the fans here at ES.

Game Ball:

1) Gano - The blocked FG was not his fault and he won us the game. Yes, the kickoff was horrendous, but he made the kick that mattered. He gets #1 star.

2) Kerrigan

3) Helu

Turds:

1) Kyle Shanahan. I am a huge KS fan, but the play calling in the redzone and in the 2nd half were terrible IMO.

Rex Grossman could almost make both lists.

---------- Post added September-18th-2011 at 03:50 PM ----------

I'm giving my gameball to Grossman

I'm giving my turd gameball to Grossman.

I almost did the same thing :ols:

Game ball ---> Kerrigan (he's monster), Helu, Fred 'Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go' Davis

Turb ball ---> Not giving a turd ball to anyone on the team, because whatever the mistakes, that player/those players played through it and came back strong. So instead, I'll give the turd ball to the Fox Sports camera crew/producers for some TERRIBLE work.

Post-game ball ---> Fred Smoot; dude has me CRACKING UP right now on the post-game show.

Archived