Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason "Teflon don Campbell

Shanny&Danny

Well, Campbell is so inadequate that when he turns the ball over, he is practically helpless to bring his team back.

Actually even if he doesn't turn it over. If the opponent goes up by a few scores he can't do anything to bring them back and will then turn it over and lose. He had 0 TD's against a very bad defense today in the first game of the year that it was all on him to keep up, and he did nothing successfully except check down.

Grossman isn't very good either but JC is worse when he has to become part of the gameplan.

No rushing game today and he still won

Im waiting for some idiot to come on here and say some **** like "he won becasue Al Davis died. The NFL wanted the Raiders to win so they made it happen." JC is a good QB..not great, but he can start for teams in this league. The Raiders are for real.

Deep ball was awful and his incompletion-fest in the fourth quarter almost cost them the game. Not to mention his deep ball's always drag the WR's out of bounds.

correct me if i'm wrong, but an incompletion fest in the 4th is the fault of the OC for not running the ball.

i spent all week reading that in the stadium.

am i the only one out there that is enjoying seeing Jason Campbell play well?

He did not work out here in Washington but I don't mind rooting for the guy.

Nah, i've been pulling for him too. Oakland is the best place for him and I hope he has a good season/career there.

:ols: Nicely done lol...

the criticism of campbell has always been built on a foundation of ever-shifting sand.

it's just funny after reading all these threads defending grossman that none of those same arguments apply to campbell, and a great game by grossman (as pointed out by his supporters) is a bad or mediocre game by campbell.

but we all need to laugh sometimes.

dude a win is a win.

yet arguing that JC had even remotely close to a good game is pretty nieve. that was all janikowski. he won that game for the raiders.

All Seabass,huh?

Did JC make any plays this game?

Like the go ahead TD?

---------- Post added October-9th-2011 at 08:36 PM ----------

the criticism of campbell has always been built on a foundation of ever-shifting sand.

it's just funny after reading all these threads defending grossman that none of those same arguments apply to campbell, and a great game by grossman (as pointed out by his supporters) is a bad or mediocre game by campbell.

but we all need to laugh sometimes.

I know right.

Archived