Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason "Teflon don Campbell

Shanny&Danny

LOL, care to rethink that.

Where are all the other haters that said the almighty Rex was so much better than JC?

Rex Grossman performing worse than Candle is not suddenly going to make Candle a sniper who can fit throws into tight windows. Rex has better tools than Candle's slow motion play and awful delivery. Too bad Rex's brain isn't quite up to par. Performance and skill are distinct concepts. Campbell is lacking in skill.

Keep backpedaling

It doesn't matter how bad Rex is, it still doesn't make me want Jason Campbell back. I've see that movie and it wasn't all that good. If your claim to fame is that you are better than Rex Grossman then you may need to rethink something yourself.

Keep backpedaling
It doesn't matter how bad Rex is, it still doesn't make me want Jason Campbell back. I've see that movie and it wasn't all that good. If your claim to fame is that you are better than Rex Grossman then you may need to rethink something yourself.

Yeah. Both suck and want an entirely new QB for next year.

Kyle Boller's play in that game made it easy to see why JC is their starter, they are screwed with him at QB unless McFadden can carry them for the rest of the season. Pryor's accuracy during warmups is horrible, cant imagine what it is during actual gametime, but at least he gives you the running ability, so they might as well go to him IMO.

Kyle Boller's play in that game made it easy to see why JC is their starter, they are screwed with him at QB unless McFadden can carry them for the rest of the season.

Wasn't McFadden already doing that for the most part?

I wish Campbell didn't get injured either. It would have been interesting to see if he ever gets any better.

poor jason, another team completely shows him the door lol.

cant imagine hes gonna start on a team next year. maybe one of the QB hungry teams will take a shot. but thats another system, another coaching staff. he'll need at least 3 years to show them he can do it!

The 'boyz' failed to see that JC was starting...but, an injury knocked him out for the season.

It wasn't JC's performance that caused this deal.

But, you fellas need to keep believing what you believe, because belief systems are important during your struggles in life.

:rotflmao:

The 'boyz' failed to see that JC was starting...but, an injury knocked him out for the season.

It wasn't JC's performance that caused this deal.

But, you fellas need to keep believing what you believe, because belief systems are important during your struggles in life.

JC was starting alright. he was so good the raiders just went and traded the farm for palmer.

campbell is a free agent, if hes resigned itll be as a backup. i think the candle has finally gone out.

Grossman had enough skill to beat the Giants. Candle never could figure them out. Too bad Grossman couldn't perform since then. His tools>JC's tools.

Grossman isn't as good as Campbell strikes me as less accurate than "Campbell isn't as bad as Grossman" so I'll go with that. JC gives you less upside but FAR less downside. He had the skill to beat the giants... sadly that was the only game this year in which he had more TDs than turnovers. That's incredibly bad. He's last in the league in QBR amongst starters for a reason.

I don't think either is a starting QB in this league.

JC was starting alright. he was so good the raiders just went and traded the farm for palmer.

campbell is a free agent, if hes resigned itll be as a backup. i think the candle has finally gone out.

The trade wouldn't have happened if JC didn't get hurt.

Now, try to have an honest conversation, okay?

your starting qb goes out for the season and your backup inspires so much confidence that you start running fake field goals so you go out and trade for the best qb you think is available.

that shows that you hate the starting qb that got injured and had your team off to its best start in years?

BLC, please. you're not even trying anymore.

so they were gonna resign campbell and keep him as their QB?

if they had any intention of keeping campbell at all theyd have gotten a backup, rode the season out, signed JC long term and gone for it.

instead they trade 2 1st rounders for carson palmer. but i know you too well, you will refuse to see what really happened here.

and didnt campbell come out and say he'd only be out for 6 weeks? the raiders were looking at vince young too as a stop gap, instead they trade the farm for a guy who can start there for multiple years.

and now campbell goes bye bye

---------- Post added October-18th-2011 at 11:24 AM ----------

your starting qb goes out for the season and your backup inspires so much confidence that you start running fake field goals so you go out and trade for the best qb you think is available.

that shows that you hate the starting qb that got injured and had your team off to its best start in years?

BLC, please. you're not even trying anymore.

ugh, campbell has next to nothing to do with the raiders success. its why they just said goodbye to him. any mediocre QB can step into that offense, hand the ball to mcfadden and bush 35 times a game, complete a few passes, and win. they decided they wanted more than that for their future and snagged palmer, so they can have a legit passing game, something they didnt have with JC.

now when the run game gets stifled they have a QB that can win games on his own. this was not possible with the old JC17.

if they had any intention of keeping campbell at all theyd have gotten a backup, rode the season out, signed JC long term and gone for it.

instead they trade 2 1st rounders for carson palmer. but i know you too well, you will refuse to see what really happened here.

and didnt campbell come out and say he'd only be out for 6 weeks? the raiders were looking at vince young too as a stop gap, instead they trade the farm for a guy who can start there for multiple years.

are you forgetting what team this is? they think that they can win the super bowl this year and they will trade any part of the future to get there. they obviously hate kyle boller, which is the bigger story than anything campbell.

If JC had led the team to the playoffs, he'd be starting next year.

They weren't looking for a 'stop-gap' guy...they think they can win the division.

But, for you to fail to acknowledge that the catalyst for the Palmer deal was JC's injury, is, frankly, laughable.

are you forgetting what team this is? they think that they can win the super bowl this year and they will trade any part of the future to get there. they obviously hate kyle boller, which is the bigger story than anything campbell.

they were eyeing vince young too. and campbell isnt out for the year yet, they changed his status to 6 weeks, and with the raiders bye thats 5 games? even a meh QB like vince young can go 3-2 with that run game and defense in that time, and then have campbell come back and play.

the point is the raiders wanted more for their QB position and were willing to trade the farm to get a real QB. had campbell been in their long term plans this trade would never have been made.

Surely Campbell will get his starting job back, right? Especially since the Raiders just traded one and potentially TWO first rounders for a guy that wasn't even in the league.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The only important thing to look at here is trading for Palmer means the Raiders don't resign Campbell as a starter in 2012.

the point is they didnt value him as a starter at all. if they had, theyd have gone with a stop gap QB for these next 6-7 games or even for the season. considering all they do is run the ball and throws dump offs and screens they didnt need anyone that good (yes boller is that bad lol).

instead they trade 2 huge draft picks for palmer, and now campbell is completely out of the picture for them.

Archived