Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You people irritate me. Front page threads.

Art

It feels really nice ro see the Skins being SOLID. There were only a couple errors, they happen, that's why the games are played. Just a couple of years ago, we would have foun d a way to lose this game in the 3Q.

I'm proud of the effort and the Skins organization. Are you listening, Mike? haha

The Redskins just beat a division rival in a great home win for us.

It was imperfect, but, rather than starting threads complimenting the defense, calling out Davis for his excellence, thanking Cooley for showing up or really, fixating on the numerous positives, there are threads questioning whether Hightower underperformed, a get rid of Reed thread and a slam on Williams.

People.

Smile.

It's ok to.

There will be darker days. Don't put the clouds up in front of the sun for no reason.

We won.

Go yeah.

Try it.

You'll enjoy it.

Art you have a concussion? You know this is par for the course around here. If we'd have lost several posters would need to be put on suicide watch, and the board would have crashed from 5,000 negative threads.

That being said, with all the drops, no one can single out Hank today...

Seriously though, a two TD win against the G-Men, even with room for improvement, is way beyond early expectations and a hellva way to start the 2011 season.

:giantsuck:

agreed. people expect everyone to play perfect every game.

Isn't that the truth.

It's like if the Redskins don't win 56-0, then it was a sucky game and they are calling for benchings and firings. :doh:

We beat the Giants, who have had our number for a long time, by 2 TDs, and it is STILL not good enough.

It really does SUCK to come here after a game sometimes.

The Redskins just beat a division rival in a great home win for us.

It was imperfect, but, rather than starting threads complimenting the defense, calling out Davis for his excellence, thanking Cooley for showing up or really, fixating on the numerous positives, there are threads questioning whether Hightower underperformed, a get rid of Reed thread and a slam on Williams.

People.

Smile.

It's ok to.

There will be darker days. Don't put the clouds up in front of the sun for no reason.

We won.

Go yeah.

Try it.

You'll enjoy it.

droopy_happy.jpg?t=1258846015

Better?

You wanna see negative? Check out a Giants discussion board:

http://boards.giants.com/forums/4/ShowForum.aspx

Nobody here is talking about firing the coach or the offensive coordinator or finishing last in the division. We're just nitpicking, which, I'd be willing to bet money, is what you'll see on EVERY message board with a winning team. The losing teams will be talking about firing their coaches, benching their QBs, etc.

Seriously though, a two TD win against the G-Men, even with room for improvement, is way beyond early expectations and a hellva way to start the 2011 season.

:giantsuck:

Heck, a second half shutout.

Anybody here remember the last time the Skins established a lead in the 3rd and didn't let them score?

the redskins just beat a division rival in a great home win for us.

It was imperfect, but, rather than starting threads complimenting the defense, calling out davis for his excellence, thanking cooley for showing up or really, fixating on the numerous positives, there are threads questioning whether hightower underperformed, a get rid of reed thread and a slam on williams.

People.

Smile.

It's ok to.

We won.

Go yeah.

Try it.

You'll enjoy it.

Seriously, Art?

You make a thread about this but let a thread about our ProBowl safety sucking go 27 pages long....:mad:

Jeez:ols:

Heck, a second half shutout.

Anybody here remember the last time the Skins established a lead in the 3rd and didn't let them score?

Honestly no!

Up by 14 my concern was the Gano miss was STILL going to come back to bite the skins in the ass....

It was nice to not have nitro pills in one hand with the defibrillator charged and ready to go!

I just read the OP's post in the Doughty thread. I couldn't agree more. Everybody makes mistakes and the good teams find ways to over come them and they did that today.

Hail Yeah.

But I have to admit after the first two three and outs followed by a blown coverage I was kind of like (sigh) Same ol skins.

hahha i was thinking the same thing but they couldnt have stifled that thought any faster. Great effort on both offense and defense although gano needs to hit so ******* kicks. 39 yards and 0-1 already? come on

Smile.

What do you mean, Art, this smile hasn't left my face since the clock read all 0's. Thought my neighbors were going to call the cops for disturbing the peace I was cheering so loudly and singing Hail To The Redskins. There's always in a game, whether win or loss that there will be bad, but since none of us are coaching, I'm just going to enjoy the fact that we proved that we can hang and we can finish a game.

Plus, as I said in another thread, WE SCORED IN THE RED ZONE!!! WE DIDN'T SETTLE FOR A FIELD GOAL!!!

So yeah, I'm hoping I can sleep tonight. :D

Archived