Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Mr. Kerrigan: Tear. Down. This. Wall."

Dark Acre

Just awoke from a dream in which Ronald Reagan (thanks for the Super Bowls, Gipper) was giving his Berlin Wall speech and Ryan Kerrigan was about to bust through it --yeah, I dreamed that Reagan actually said "Mr. Kerrigan: Tear. Down. This. Wall." (That was all he said; short dream.) Then I woke up and now it's 6 hours until game time. I'm really excited about watching Kerrigan tear down some OL walls.

Just awoke from a dream in which Ronald Reagan (thanks for the Super Bowls, Gipper) was giving his Berlin Wall speech and Ryan Kerrigan was about to bust through it --yeah, I dreamed that Reagan actually said "Mr. Kerrigan: Tear. Down. This. Wall." (That was all he said; short dream.) Then I woke up and now it's 6 hours until game time. I'm really excited about watching Kerrigan tear down some OL walls.

:ols:

Awesome dream GSF!

Man I gotta find some better drugs.

Before he made that play I made a comment to my friend about how good kerrigan looked. I think he has all the tools to be substantialy better as an all around linebacker than Orakpo.

As a side note: Neild is an animal, very glad we kept him.

Before he made that play I made a comment to my friend about how good kerrigan looked. I think he has all the tools to be substantialy better as an all around linebacker than Orakpo.

As a side note: Neild is an animal, very glad we kept him.

Was it me or was Kerrigan constantly pushing back his blocker in the first half, before the INTD?

Archived