Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Mr. Kerrigan: Tear. Down. This. Wall."

Dark Acre

He had the play of the game. avoided a cut attempt deflected the pass, and caught it for 6. I like him going forward.Nitpicking, he ddnt look good in that deep pass coverage against their lunker TE that Troy said only can run straight lines.

I thought it was great Atogwe didnt go for the INT and collide with Kerrigan and break up the play. I dont miss chop sticks.

Kerrigan is one of those guys that come along very few and far between, he is a game changer, his interception was the pivotal play that changed the game and helped us finish off the Giants something we haven't had in a long while. This is really refreshing you can tell he's all business and this is only his first game, its just gonna get better and better for this guy!

Everything we heard about this kid coming out was he had a great motor, a hustle player, good work ethic, yadda yadda yadda - but that play showcased his raw natural athleticism. That's a bonus I didn't think we had with the Kerr Bear. I love this kid's upside. Massive potential combined with a never-say-die attitude = star in the making.

Ok, so which OLB combinations are as good as Orakpo/Kerrigan? Harrison/Woodley? Ware/Spencer? Seriously, by the end of the year, we may have the best combo in the game.

Honestly, I think Kerrigan is going to be a bigger star than Rak in a couple of years. Rak is overrated IMO. He's good, but he's no Ware, Harrison, Woodley, etc.

Honestly, I think Kerrigan is going to be a bigger star than Rak in a couple of years. Rak is overrated IMO. He's good, but he's no Ware, Harrison, Woodley, etc.

I think Orakpo will be as good as those mentioned. Can't say for sure whether or not Kerrigan will be better though.

I'd really like to know if Kerrigan is keeping 91, I'd order his jersey tomorrow if he is, but with my jersey luck he'd switch with Carriker the week after.

Archived