Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Attendees, how drunk are you when you enter the stadium?

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If its a 1:00pm game, I drink a 12 pack of coors light in the morning before I get in the car to pick up my buddy. Then we stop at the grocery store and get food, then to the liquor store to get 5 or 10 minatures, a handle of Early Times (whiskey), and some Busch Light (no need for good beer at this point). Drink the minatures on the way to the stadium (easier to hide from the cops who might try to pull us over). Around 830am, pull into our normal tailgate spot near a fence i can "relieve" myself on. Get the grill going and have 2 or 3 memosas with some bacon. Put the beer on ice too, and maybe take a couple swigs of the Early Times. Usually will get out my lawn chair and listen to pregame on radio, in between bathroom breaks. Try to keep my beer drinking to a rate of 5 per hour, to make sure we finish off the 30 before game time. Intermittent shots of "ET" while debating the virtues of John Beck with the muslim guy who parks next to us (he's got a great sense of humor, believe me). Game time nears, so we transfer the remaining ET from the plastic handle judge into separate evian water bottles that we jam into the waist of our jeans. Continue chugging liquor until about 30 feet from stadium security in line. Jam bottle back into pants.

Sober up by the 4th quarter though, to make sure I'm good to drive.

We're real close to the ES tailgate. I came by last year a couple times. I know everybody at our tailgate, so it's a little more family-esque, but I make it a point to stop by the ES tailgate. I never eat the food though since I haven't contributed, but I really really want a Pez wing!

We aren't the ES tailgate. I hear ya about the family atmosphere. Similar to the one we do as well.

I stop by the ES tailgate as well at times. I just like to meet ES members and put a name to a screen name.

If its a 1:00pm game, I drink a 12 pack of coors light in the morning before I get in the car to pick up my buddy. Then we stop at the grocery store and get food, then to the liquor store to get 5 or 10 minatures, a handle of Early Times (whiskey), and some Busch Light (no need for good beer at this point). Drink the minatures on the way to the stadium (easier to hide from the cops who might try to pull us over). Around 830am, pull into our normal tailgate spot near a fence i can "relieve" myself on. Get the grill going and have 2 or 3 memosas with some bacon. Put the beer on ice too, and maybe take a couple swigs of the Early Times. Usually will get out my lawn chair and listen to pregame on radio, in between bathroom breaks. Try to keep my beer drinking to a rate of 5 per hour, to make sure we finish off the 30 before game time. Intermittent shots of "ET" while debating the virtues of John Beck with the muslim guy who parks next to us (he's got a great sense of humor, believe me). Game time nears, so we transfer the remaining ET from the plastic handle judge into separate evian water bottles that we jam into the waist of our jeans. Continue chugging liquor until about 30 feet from stadium security in line. Jam bottle back into pants.

Sober up by the 4th quarter though, to make sure I'm good to drive.

Do you have any idea how stupid and dangerous that is?

The bacon could easily fall through the grates on the grill. Then everybody's day is ruined.

Do you have any idea how stupid and dangerous that is?

The bacon could easily fall through the grates on the grill. Then everybody's day is ruined.

I've thought about that, so I got a pan to put on the grill. Also, I make sure to throw the bacon grease down the nearby storm drain, along with my spent charcoal bricketts, just to make sure no one gets burned.

a couple of beers and perhaps a shot during the tailgate. Barely buzzed as I enjoy the game and wouldn't want to miss a moment of it. Why would anyone pay money for tickets to be sloppy drunk during the game? How does someone sloppy drunk get in??? Just doesn't make any sense.

As I'm sure it's been said the last 8 pages, why would you want to get so drunk you don't enjoy the game. I'd like to see beer cut off at halftime, not the 3rd quarter. If you are so thirsty when it's hot, buy a bottle of cold water.

Can't speak for others. But for me, I don't drink much in the stadium. Usually just a beer.

But why do I get drunk during the tailgate? I don't intentionally try to. But, something happens to me once I step foot in the lot. My adrenaline pumps sooo hard that I don't even realize how much I am drinking.

That is my problem.

In any other setting, I am always able to control my drinking. But at a Skins game? Nope, not a chance.

Having grown up in St. Mary's County..

I'm working on it..

:evilg:

I'm all smiles, not obnoxious.. I'll talk smack, in fun, and shake their hand. However, I have caused "incidents", at Fed Ex.. Nothing too too bad (f-bombs in front of a child is one incident that comes to mind).

I only go to one game per year, if it makes you feel better :pfft:

I usually have a 3 hour ride home, so i'll have a few beers before the game and get a little buzz going.

I rarely buy drinks in the stadium. Usually dont like spending the cash and I don't like fooling around with drinking and driving back to the Philly area.

I have had times, where I have been just a step above sloppy drunk. Others, I have had a great buzz going, but that's it.

One thing I always have been able to do is enjoy the game regardless.

Edit: I also tend to be a very happy drunk. Enjoying myself, and having a good time not at anybody else's expense, but with the crowd. The last thing I want to do is get in a fight drunk. I'm usually the drunk trying to keep the other drunks from killing each other.

Having grown up in St. Mary's County..

I'm working on it..

:evilg:

I'm all smiles, not obnoxious.. I'll talk smack, in fun, and shake their hand. However, I have caused "incidents", at Fed Ex.. Nothing too too bad (f-bombs in front of a child is one incident that comes to mind).

I only go to one game per year, if it makes you feel better :pfft:

St. Mary's. Hell yeah! Real people.

Being at a Skins Game...(I am from Las Vegas, and will attend 2 games this year...Oct 16th vs Eagleas and I will fly to Seattle in November)

Lets just say, I cant help myself, I AM SO HAPPY ALL DAY, i HAVE to drink, and drink ALOT......its my favorite thing in the world...seeing the Redskind live....so I enjoy it a TAD to much

HAIL

Archived