Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Attendees, how drunk are you when you enter the stadium?

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'll have 2 or 3 drinks before the game.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. Only amateurs get blitzed before a game. It's ridiculous to pass out halfway through a game.

It's a long game, and sometimes it's hot out there. Leave this stuff to the pros, guys, you are embarrassing yourselves when you get hammered before the game.

I'll have 2 or 3 drinks before the game.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. Only amateurs get blitzed before a game. It's ridiculous to pass out halfway through a game.

It's a long game, and sometimes it's hot out there. Leave this stuff to the pros, guys, you are embarrassing yourselves when you get hammered before the game.

I remember I got so hammered tailgating for the Pro Bowl in Miami that I passed out for about the whole 2nd quarter. But it was the pro bowl... It didn't really count for anything.

Yeah I'd have to be that drunk to sit through the Pro Bowl I think.

I approve.

Tailgating was awesome though, me, my dad, rdskn4lyf21, Capt Rich FLA and a couple of Rdskn4lyf21's friends all went walking around the parking lot booing all the people in cowboys jerseys. Then proceeding to say "I'll cheer for your players tonight, but that's it!" I think we tailgated from like 11am-7pm or so... Then my dad and I went to south beach and had some more drinks (only until 4am or so).

First game I went to I drank anywhere from 6-12 beers tailgating and by the second quarter I was out until the beginning of the 4th quarter. It was a a pre-season game with the Rams @ the Chargers so I'm sure that had alot to do with it since I did not care in the slightest about the game. Next game was the Redskins @ Chargers, I had some wings and a only few beers at hooters to watch the early games then headed to the Chargers game. Felt great grabbed maybe 1 or 2 beers, slightly buzzed but not sleepy. Taunted the fans in a jokingly manner, they did the same but it never got personal or out of hand. Had a great time overall.

Not gonna lie, I get pretty drunk before I enter FedEx. But never to the point where I can't remember where I'm blackout or I'm messing up other peoples experiences. I tell ya though, last year against the Eagles, was the worst. Let's just say I was blitzed, and 10 minutes into the game my buzz was GONE!!!!

I dont drive at all, bring more beer then I can drink by myself, and end up trying drinks that everyone else brings as well. I also stop at the other tailgates on the walk to the stadium. But I dont drink inside but after the game I drink whats left in the cooler.

when i take the subway, ill pre game a bit and go in buzzed so i dont end up spending too much money and when i get in ill drink beer all game long to pretty much maintain...... at bars i get all riled up but at games i usually keep my composure because i feel like im representing all our fan base so i keep it to the simple trash talking to fans of other teams, but nothing thats going to start trouble.... cut to the chase i rub it in their faces each time we kick a field goal....

in Buffalo, i'm pretty sure the entire 300 level is drunk before we sit down.

it pretty much gets too cold in the upper levels before the bye week. so everyone will drink for warmth. include the beer stocked up in the snow pants during the winter and we're set to go for the whole game. We drink and get loud and rowdy. It's football, it's upper levels, it's the way i learned to expect the experience of going to a game should be. going to games as a kid, this is what i saw. it made me apperciate going to a game. the home crowd atmosphere. if i wanted to sit there and be polite, i would have stayed home. i view is as my place to get rowdy. i've always appreciated the bills' fans and how they show their passion while at the games, despite not being a fan myself.

however, the lower levels usually include the family's and the business men. so when my group is in that section we tend to "behave" more. although we have had business men complain about us when we were actually not doing anything, which resulted in us showing them how the 300 level does things and got crazy.

i can't speak for everyone, but my group always has a DD. we may get slobber-knockered but we always have a plan.

I would agree with you on all counts!

Instead of drinking a case of Bud, Miller, etc. I like to drink 2-3 bombers of some genuine craft beer (usually Stone) and a sixer of Bell's Two Hearted. I am in the "should not drive" stage by gametime and pretty sober by the end. I may buy 1-2 beers in the stadium.

I have also had the experience of being too drunk in front of families like some others. I'm a huge O's fan (almost hurts to admit, lol) and my bro and I had seats that were 3 rows up for O's vs, Nats. Since it was a special occasion, we killed a fifth and a case in the parking lot and were so belligerent that a family actually had to leave. At another game, a teenager mouthed off to my brother and then made a coment about his wife. The kid got a beer dumped on his head. Not our finest moments. Since then, and with some age, I make a note to be rowdy without losing control and to take a look around me when I sit down for a game.

Stone beers are quality. I love the Ruination IPA.

Yeah, sounds like you had some crazy times at games. Seems once a lot of us cross the 30 mark, we tone it down some. That's not to say some 55 year old won't act like a fool or anything, but once you have a steady job, married / family, etc...the antics we guys do in our younger days calm down significantly.

At the Tampa preaseason game I was drinking some jack which had me feeling good but I don't ever let my mouth get the best of me at games. I keep to myself making sure not to bother any of our fans or any of the opposing teams fans. I drink enough so that by the time I get to my seat I'm feeling good and can enjoy the game without being a disturbance to others.

I like to think of Dan Snyder with, like, big eagle's wings, singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like, an angel band, and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk...

Oh wait...what was the question?

For real though if it's a college game I'm normally drinking as much as I can before hand. Skins games though I normally crush a 6 (and a little devil's lettuce). The games are just too expensive to get blacked out drunk and not remember...though if it is a loss (or win) post game drinks are perfectly acceptable.

I like to think of Dan Snyder with, like, big eagle's wings, singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like, an angel band, and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk...

Oh wait...what was the question?

For real though if it's a college game I'm normally drinking as much as I can before hand. Skins games though I normally crush a 6 (and a little devil's lettuce). The games are just too expensive to get blacked out drunk and not remember...though if it is a loss (or win) post game drinks are perfectly acceptable.

what happens if the game results in a tie? i would assume its status quo and post game drinks are welcome..

Early in the season when we still have high hopes and are in a playoff race if you want to call it that, i usually dont get too drunk, i would say yes that i get drunk, but not annihilated. This is so i can actually recall the game and specific plays.

Late in the season when there is nothing on the line, i always get hammered. Obliterated.

You coming on Sunday??? Stop by the tailgate!!! Same place, of course. PM me or facebook message me if you need my number!

Thanks for helping me get un-banned by the way. :dj:

Where is your tailgate? We are in E43. DJ and everything. 200 people with 50% hott women.

Early in the season when we still have high hopes and are in a playoff race if you want to call it that, i usually dont get too drunk, i would say yes that i get drunk, but not annihilated. This is so i can actually recall the game and specific plays.

Late in the season when there is nothing on the line, i always get hammered. Obliterated.

Where is your tailgate? We are in E43. DJ and everything. 200 people with 50% hott women.

We're real close to the ES tailgate. I came by last year a couple times. I know everybody at our tailgate, so it's a little more family-esque, but I make it a point to stop by the ES tailgate. I never eat the food though since I haven't contributed, but I really really want a Pez wing!

Archived