Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins - Tampa Bay Gameday Thread

ixcuincle

Watch the game you idiot! Who is running the ball? Who is catching the ball? Yea Beck is magic man and can do it all! Be a little realistic and understand the situation instead of acting like you know nothing about football...which you dont!

Somebody needs to relax.

Watch the game you idiot! Who is running the ball? Who is catching the ball? Yea Beck is magic man and can do it all! Be a little realistic and understand the situation instead of acting like you know nothing about football...which you dont!

Loose the "idiot" stuff to protect yourself...I'll take care of the rest when needed ;)

Finally. You guys are starting to see what I've said all along. Beck is a third stringer. Just because he works out with Brees and Rodgers doesn't make him Brees and Rodgers.

You have no more to base your decision off of him being a third stringer over being a first then I do vice versa. He has started 4 games on a terrible team in his career. You don't have some special insight, you just made up your mind without evidence.

Ok, is Beck starting to look bad, or is this a case of what happens when the starting Skill position players are not out there with him?

Beck is staring down WRs, and throwing kind of awry.

Im not buying that for the sole fact that this is the NFL....anyone who makes the roster has a chance to start with injuries always happening, as a Qb you gotta make it happen no matter who is on the field.

Moss gets hurt, and Gaffney gets hurt AA is your number 1 reciver....and you throwing to Hankerson, or Austin as 2 -3 in a 3 wide set...if thats the case you gotta make that team work.

Im in the Grossman camp and I would expect the same out of him....if your on the roster you gotta be ready to start so the WR core affecting Beck just shows me a negative on him (if thats really why he is having trouble)

Archived