Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Malcolm Kelly interview on Lavar and Dukes

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

With this being said Malcolm Kelly is a idiot. He's mad now because he gotten cut by us now he wont's to trash Coach Shannahon talking bad mad bs about what went on in camp. In the first place he should have been on a positive note doing what he we suppose to do and stay injury free.People kill me with that bull scrap always trying to put the blame on someone but themselves. He needs to move on and try to find somewhere else to play at. An with Lavar Arrington he will always try to stir up some stuff against us. This team is moving in the right direction so if you are not on board with us then stay off our bandwagon bums.

The guy has made excuses his entire career. At his proday he blamed the field while fighting injuries. There are just those who find something to blame or someone. I would put Kelly in this category. No one else will give this guy a shot and if they do it will be on a very short leash. After 3 years he is still unproven and its going to take him playing like Randy Moss to get anyone to want to keep him. The tuth will be another excuse. Just prepare to see the "blame card" being pulled.

Malcomb Kelly just needs to brush it off and move on with life.

I'm sure he will. He is the consumate professional. : /

Not sure if they got the injury settlement done, but he may be trying to get leverage for that. I was listening to this on my way home and he kept saying "a couple of days and I'll call you."

He's waiting for something, not sure what. Maybe it's a deal from another team? Not sure. But I think if he finds he has nothing left to lose, he'll do something off the wall.

---------- Post added August-30th-2011 at 08:27 PM ----------

I heard it - he was a little incoherent but it seemed like he felt victimized somehow?

He didn't bash the Shanahan regime though, he said its much more professional than with Zorn.

So was my boy scout troop 15 years ago. I think he did do a good job complementing the current players. But it was funny that the players he described the Shanny's liking or wanting, were the exact opposite of him.. yet he did seem a little slighted. Weird.

Not interested in any way. Just another player that stole money and did squat! No EXCUSE is going to make up for 3 years! I have no reason to hear anything he has to say, especially coming from that impostor redskin radio show. Lavar & Pukes bringing somebody on to spewl negativity about the team, "Wow thats a shocker" Listen to Lavar bating him to talk bad about the team LOL.

Malcolm Kelly = Mr.Victim and Elijah Price from unbreakable

You are rite those fuc**** are not skins fan they are skins haters... they talk crap about a player when he is in the team and when he is cut they interview them and talk rubbish... they think that Snyder is the cause of every issues in the world... I HATE LAVAR...

He should be lucky that Bozo took him in the 2nd round. Everyone said that he was a risk in the 2nd round. what people don't realize is that with 3 2nd round picks, Vinny did an awesome job moving down from 21 to 36 and grabbing the picks but he did a failure job to use those 3 picks to grab 3 starters. You pretty much knew that draft class was a failure. Devin thomas was a JUCO transfer, Kelly was running on glass knees, and then Fred Davis was drafted while Cooley was here in his prime. No reason to get any of those jokers.

Does anyone have Lavar's email address? His agenda is fuc#*&% up.... and that lil boy Malcolm he should be thankful that Redskins kept him in the team even without 0 production. I think he is a lazy ass who doesn't want to practice or he has some head issue... "he thinks he has body issues that only he knows"

You are rite those fuc**** are not skins fan they are skins haters... they talk crap about a player when he is in the team and when he is cut they interview them and talk rubbish... they think that Snyder is the cause of every issues in the world... I HATE LAVAR...

Absolutey bro, another fan has awaken from the farce put on by that station

Coz this is the type of sentence he is framing in his mind:

"I could have handled things a little bit better in certain instances, but that's neither here nor there. We're where we're at. We've just got to keep building toward something. And me, if this is the challenge in front of me, that I've got to try and work my way back through the ranks, then rather than trying to be a prima donna and say 'I am who I am, you should give me an opportunity,' I'd rather just work my tail off to try and achieve that." --Lavar

More - "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time." - Lavar

Why does it take lavar forever to ask a question?

Lavar: "what going on right now, like how are you feeling? I mean lets....you know. I know how I'm feeling about the situation. What...what's your take on it?

---------- Post added August-31st-2011 at 01:51 AM ----------

Actually he had HARILINE fracture...

I heard it was sprained ovaries. But you could be right too.

You are rite Vishal I should stop listening to them... Some days, on my way back from work, I listen to them and try not to be angy... this another type of meditation

Now man boobs Chad Dukes has something to cry about for the rest of the year. Malcomb will be the new Devin Thomas. Why the **** does anyone listen to him and Lavar?

Just another example that it takes a super ego to be a professional athlete, that's all. Most people look at it as a situation that an NFL team can only keep 53 guys on a roster and Malcolm has had 3 seasons to get healthy. A team can't wait forever. We know the guy WANTS to play, but his body doesn't seem to ALLOW him to. I wish him luck if another team wants to wait a year or 2 to see if his body can handle the NFL, but the sour grapes are silly. Whatever motivates a person, I guess.

I don't think that's the case. I think his injuries are pretty suspect. I mean, the coaches said there's nothing to warrant him being on Injured Reserve. Sounds to me like he's a mama's boy. He should have taken up basketball.

Archived