Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Malcolm Kelly interview on Lavar and Dukes

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

Lets not forget people, Malcolm was drafted by the 'Skins during the years where players who didn't like what coaches had to say, had an open door to Snyder's office to go whine and complain that "coachy isn't being nice"

That nonsense is over now.

Regardless of whether or not Kelly becomes a good WR on another team, the bottom line is that on the 'Skins he was injured too much to produce. His injuries will eventually heal with the proper rest and if he is an NFL caliber WR then he will show it somewhere else.

How is Devin Thomas doing, btw?

According to Chad Dukes, Devin Thomas has had a great preseason and will make the Giants roster as their primary kick/punt returner.

However, a quick look at NYGiants.com shows that Devin Thomas is LAST on the WR dept chart.

Plus, he muffed a kick off return last Monday night.

Dude is toast, he'll be back to making videos with c-list celebrities in no time.

Hardly getting on the field as a receiver and followed up a 70 odd yard kick return in the second game with a muff out of bounds at the 5 yard line in the third game. Probably on the bubble to make the team and close to being let go by the third team in under a year. The commentators were saying Coughlin was talking about his inconsistency and how he needed to follow up one good play with another not take the rest of the game/practice off.

Same 'ol same 'ol basically.

• 2 weeks later...
The word "incoherent" has a T on the end. Spell checker catches that kind of stuff and I don't think that red squiggly line gets lost in translation.

Apostrophes and possessives are also English 101. Since it seems you've mastered snark, I'm assuming you probably have an idea of how to use those as well.

I don't disagree that this thread has nothing to do with grammar; however, I do believe grammar to be of some importance when you're attacking another man's intelligence and vocabulary.

LaVar is an idiot at times, and at others he can be articulate; but even when he's at his most moronic his spoken faux pas are no different than the written grammatical errors I read on extremeskins everyday.

Attack his damn ideas all you want, but at least proofread if you're going to come after a man for his language skills. Finally, in English, verbal mistakes are much more acceptable than written ones. There is a place in spoken language for for bad grammar, but there is no place for bad grammar in written language.

Haha, wait, who am I ****ing kidding? This is a message board.

LaVar is Dufus!

Hey J man who the hell are you? are you Working for Lavar or you the L man himself? I am not attacking anyone, just expressing my opinion. He is a public figure and has radio talk show and in my opinion he stinks. personally i think you are the one attacking me and calling me what you viewed as poor English. Dude, where the hell you get the impression that i was attacking his idea what not? I thinks he sucks as a radio host because he just say the same **** over and over again and its boring. I dont give a damm how terrible my spelling or grammar is dude. Great that you are a english teacher man, i give extra respect all teachers and if you are a redskins fan i will invite you over for a beer or whatever the hell you wanna drink. . peace out and go skins.

THE END!!!!

Hey J man who the hell are you? are you Working for Lavar or you the L man himself? I am not attacking anyone, just expressing my opinion. He is a public figure and has radio talk show and in my opinion he stinks. personally i think you are the one attacking me and calling me what you viewed as poor English. Dude, where the hell you get the impression that i was attacking his idea what not?

Did that really take 10 days to write? LOL

Lets not forget people, Malcolm was drafted by the 'Skins during the years where players who didn't like what coaches had to say, had an open door to Snyder's office to go whine and complain that "coachy isn't being nice"

That nonsense is over now.

It would be an understatement to say the 2008 was a horrible draft class. Colt Brennan although not drafted as high as Malcolm Kelly also spent much of his tenure here hurt as well. Thank the good Lord the braintrust from that year are far removed.

It would be an understatement to say the 2008 was a horrible draft class. Colt Brennan although not drafted as high as Malcolm Kelly also spent much of his tenure here hurt as well. Thank the good Lord the braintrust from that year are far removed.

Once Shanahan arrived, the draft grade was meaningless, since none of the players were drafted for him.

Given that many of the players drafted are contributing to rosters, it is hardly a 'horrible' draft class, tho it doesn't look like a great one either.

Archived