Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP Bog: Doc Tells Vinny He Would Hate This Team

ouvan59

You ever get into a debate with somebody so dumb that you make a point that totally makes them like look like a fool and they think that point you just made makes their point? Vinny's that guy.

Vinny is like herpes for your football team. You can never totally get rid of it and qualified candidates tend to shy away from you in the future.

I think Dan kept him around because he was inspired by the movie Rain Man. It only took Dan like a decade to figure out that Vinny was just an idiot and not an idiot savant. Nobody knows this, but that's how Dan Snyder got to know Tom Cruise. He had Tom take Vinny to Vegas with the deed to Six Flags. Needless to say the sharholders of Six Flags now know that Vinny is not Rain Man. The shareholders put a curse on the Redskins and now anytime Tom Cruise is in the building, the Redskins will lose. It's the same thing Nicole Kidman figured out only with the Redskins this time...

Speaking of Walker. I should get a #88 jersey since he and I share the same last name. Or I could get the #84 Paul jersey which is my first name.

Get the 84. I already have the 88 causewe share the same first & last name. It's lots of fun checking into the same hotel. :ols:

I was coming home from Chicago on August 16th and Vinny Cerrato was with his family boarding Southwest. He boarded first as families do on any airline, but he went to the back, assuming he didn't want to get recognized as he was flying into Baltimore.

Archived