Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP Bog: Doc Tells Vinny He Would Hate This Team

ouvan59

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/post/doc-walker-says-cerrato-would-hate-2011-redskins/2011/08/30/gIQAdYIgpJ_blog.html

Doc Walker pwns Vinny on his own show.

"...I mean, number one, you were a rock star, so you took a lot of publicity and that kind of stuff away from [camp]. This is calm now. Calm. There’s really nothing. It’s boring. You would hate it. You wouldn’t even understand this, because all it is is football. It’s just practice.”

Vinny really ought to be an agent. He never had any business building a professional football team, and if it hadn't been for Snyder, he probably never would have been given the chance to do so.

He seems slimy enough to be an agent. He could guarantee his players get 'sacks n stuff' while downplaying serious spinal conditions. Freaking poltroon.

I can't believe they gave that ass a radio show. I've never ruined something so big as a professional football franchise in my career. Where is my radio show?

He aided and enabled to ruin our franchise, of course Baltimore would give him a job. But I don't think even Baltimorons are stupid enough to listen to Vinny for football insight. He's just there so they can laugh at him.

Doc has always been the man. He tells it like it is, like Riggo, except without all of the cursing of the owner. He knows our team has heart and can play better than we do. This year he is embracing the change in culture and shoving it up Vinny's balloon knot

Crazy part is...Vinny got the job more than once...was back after Marty was shown the door. smh DOH!

Yeah thats what I was going to bring up too. Snyder went right back and hired the same idiot that went to ESPN because no NFL team would give him a job.

I mean if you are gonna hire an ESPN idiot at least hire John Clayton, lol.

That was an awesome listen.

Cerratto even shows incompetence by asking Doc, "If they want Beck to look good, wont they put him in there in the second half?" This is exactly why he always lost. Everything was about perception and not production with him.

Archived