Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP Bog: Doc Tells Vinny He Would Hate This Team

ouvan59

Doc is great. This was a great interview and solid responses. I think Doc and Charles Mann take over for Sonny and Sam when it's all said and done with those two greats in the booth.

I can't believe a town like Baltimore gave this guy a job on the radio, and worse yet, I can't believe he gets ratings.

Doc is great. This was a great interview and solid responses. I think Doc and Charles Mann take over for Sonny and Sam when it's all said and done with those two greats in the booth.

I can't believe a town like Baltimore gave this guy a job on the radio, and worse yet, I can't believe he gets ratings.

Doc yes, Mann absolutely not. Did you see his sideline interviews last week? :doh: Man, they were terrible.

:ols:

I love it. My hate for Vinny is up there with my hate for the Dallas Cowboys.

^THIS :thumbsup:

I'm glad that Snyder finally figured out what the fans thought about the horrible, decade long Snyderrato experiment! That Snyder brought him back after Schottenheimer got rid of the pustule spoke volumes.

I can't believe they gave that ass a radio show. I've never ruined something so big as a professional football franchise in my career. Where is my radio show?

They gave Lavar a show so why not...AND they gave him a blog on the Post....how ridiculous is that?

Vinny-"the defense stunk last year, have you seen a lot of improvement thus far, in the defense."

Doc-"well Vinny, the first thing you had to do was get rid of half the players on the field"

haha, that's just as good of a burn imo. (*cough* the players YOU put on the field *cough*)

Damn Doc just owned Vinny. I love hearing Doc talk. Here's the full interview. The good stuff starts at 4.55

I wanted the audio so I could hear Vinny's reaction but he didn't say anything, prob cause there was nothing to say. :ols:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/08/23/doc-walker-talks-redskins/

Thanks for posting the full audio! Vinny seemed to let Doc talk and then quickly switched topics to the Ravens....but he was less ****y and "buddy buddy" with Doc after that. It was awesome.

Great quote by Doc, "Father time is undefeated." I'd never heard that before, but it's a great approach to building a team.

Vinny-"the defense stunk last year, have you seen a lot of improvement thus far, in the defense."

Doc-"well Vinny, the first thing you had to do was get rid of half the players on the field"

haha, that's just as good of a burn imo. (*cough* the players YOU put on the field *cough*)

I heard that too, I was like DAMN, Doc!

Vinny is too stupid to realize that he was getting pwned on radio.

Archived