Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Geek.com: Toilet tablets: 35 percent of tablet owners use their device in the bathroom

PCS

http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/toilet-tablets-35-percent-of-tablet-owners-use-their-device-in-the-bathroom-20110823/

No one really wants to touch anything that someone else has brought into the bathroom and brought back out. There’s just a gross feeling about knowing you’re reading a magazine that’s been sitting on top of the toilet for two months. However, tablet owners are apparently trading in the magazines for their shiny new toys.

According to a study by Staples Advantage, Staples’ business-to-business unit, 35 percent of people bring their tablets to the toilet. The study polled 200 tablet owners from various companies across a number of industries. One of the main reasons why tablets, like the iPad, have become so popular is that they’re so portable and easy to take just about anywhere with you. In addition to taking the tablets to the john, 30 percent of the subjects admitted to taking them to restaurants.

*Click Link for More*

Local news station did a Facebook survey on this article. They included Iphones and such. After reading the comments and such,I decided I should be a lot more cautious about borrowing a phone if the need arises. :silly:

i use my iphone all the time when iam in the bathroom. Thats where iam so bored i start texting people i dont normally text and just say whats up.

In this day and age the prospect of sitting and staring at a wall/door is unacceptable. I must be distracted constantly!

I have carried my laptop in there before.....:paranoid:

I do that regularly and I'm not the least bit ashamed of it. After I drop a deuce, I set the laptop down, wash my hands, dry my hands, and pick the laptop back up and take it out. It's not like I wipe my ass with the thing and or rinse it with turd water.

Hell, half of my thoughtful posts on ES (all two of them) were drafted on the can.

I do that regularly and I'm not the least bit ashamed of it. After I drop a deuce, I set the laptop down, wash my hands, dry my hands, and pick the laptop back up and take it out. It's not like I wipe my ass with the thing and or rinse it with turd water.

Hell, half of my thoughtful posts on ES (all two of them) were drafted on the can.

:ols:

Archived