Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who can we get on the case? Calling PerryMason....to introduce myself to you.

PerryMason

What's up fellow Redskins fans, just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you guys. I've lurked on these boards for years, but I wanted to finally make my presence official.

I'm an attorney residing in Norman, Oklahoma and have been a Redskins fan since birth. I'm loving that our O-Line has 3 Sooners right now, but sad to see Malcolm Kelly not ever become what he was here at OU. I hope to add something to the discussion when i can and take something away from some of you "insiders" out there.

Thanks for having me!

welcome from the land downunder (ex Australian Army) happy to make your acquantence, i have been a fan of the skins since we beat the Dolohins, My Dad said he would go for the Dolphins I took the skins and I have been a burgandy and gold fan since and proud and happy to be enjoy the company and site of the best fan base in the NFL.

Norman in the house... I'm an OU grad as well, living in OKC. The great state of Oklahoma is well represented by Redskins fans. I've had Sunday Ticket since 1999 (my junior year at OU), but prior to that I met quite a few skins fans at the bars over the year (started going when I was 13, for real). This might be before your time, but The Vista was always my gameday choice. Love, love, love Norman.

Oh God.. Hi, nice to meet you.. but making a thread about being apart of the forum isn't probably the best way. The tailgate is where you want to make your persence known. The Stadium is Redskins news only (and anybody that is all-pro in preseason, jk)

Allow myself to introduce myself. I'm Ritchie Cunningham. And this is my wife.........Oprah.

One of my all time fave lines from one of my all time fave movies.

Also-

Austin: 'Hey there!'

Dude at stairs: 'Do I know you?'

Austin: 'No, but you're there!'

Welcome to the Redskins' nerd alerts Perry.

Yeah I think a lot of people lurk for awhile, when you see the way people react to misplaced posts or duplicate threads, or any differing opinion. I did myself for several years.

I'm amazed you would start a thread in the stadium after lurking, about having lurked. Ballsy. Matlock could still take you in a streetfight. BOOK IT!!!!

ah well, you seem reasonable enough, welcome buddy.

An OK attorney huh? Interesting. As someone who's both lived in Enid for a time; and who's now been sat on a place at NWOSU up in Alva for nigh on a year but is still jumping through hoops down to the bureaucratic B/S of Government, I have to ask if you practice Immigration Law?

Welcome to our 'family' BTW now you've stepped out of the dark. New, fresh input is always welcome around these parts. Your life will no longer be your own, but you must know that already if you've been observing. Here's to Landry Jones wearing the B&G from next spring on.

Did I ask what kind of law you practiced again? :fingersx:

---------- Post added August-18th-2011 at 06:25 AM ----------

I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl and this is my other brother Darryl.

Welcome aboard.

Oh, tread carefully with the Darryl's. Lil' Darryl- Good. Big Darryl- RUN!

Hail.

Lurkers unite! I've been lurking for at least 6 years.

Sorry, I don't unite. Besides, lurking is far more enjoyable than posting. So what's your plan anyway? Have all of us lurkers unite into a well organized group to .... NOT post?

Allow myself to introduce myself. I'm Ritchie Cunningham. And this is my wife.........Oprah.

"Five."

"I'll stay."

"I suggest you hit, sir."

"I also like to live dangerously."

Decade-old pop culture references FTW! :1stplace:

Only because GHH mentioned it... As an OU fan an Redskins fan, let me go the record as saying I do NOT want Landry Jones in DC next year. He could change my mind this season potentially, but at this point I do not see him as an effective QB in the NFL.

Only because GHH mentioned it... As an OU fan an Redskins fan, let me go the record as saying I do NOT want Landry Jones in DC next year. He could change my mind this season potentially, but at this point I do not see him as an effective QB in the NFL.

Interesting Kleese man. Watching a fair bit of OU the last few years, I take the other view and think he'd be a perfect fit for a Shanahan offense. Without fawning over him, I'd go as far as to say if he progresses this year at the rapid rate he has so far, he has a good chance of being the first QB taken next spring.

I guess time will out as to just how good or not he does actually become.

Hail.

"Welcome, I am Clutch Cargo, and this is my young ward Spinner."

I just read this week that Myers is in talks with studio execs about a new Austin Powers movie.

Archived