Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will be the Redskins best 2011 FA or trade acquistion?

RWJ

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You beat me to it. I think Chester/Jammal Brown will be huge upgrades, if healthy.

Right, Chester and Brown! The O-Line looked athletic and in-sync. Sure, it's just one game....against a very good Steelers first team, but I like how they work together and get down field on stretch and pass plays. It was a great effort. I'm not sure Chester is will have the most impact, but FAs Brown and Chester together make a huge difference. Fingers crossed.

Had to go with Bowen. He has played at his position, so he isn't learning a new spot. The Cowboys were planning to bring him back and have him start, so that was a double whammy.

Taking one from the Giants was nice, but the have some depth at the position.

The Cowboys are stuck with Spears.

Coefield or Hightower. I believe Coefield has a bigger impact on his respective unit as it wouldn't be hard to upgrade from what we had but Hightower will obviously have a more impressive stat line. I lean towards Coefield because much of Hightower's performance will be a product of an improved offensive line. They really seemed to be grasping the zone scheme last night. I hope that keeps up.

You could make an argument for any of the above.

Bowen, for much added presence on the dline

Wilson, to take Rogers place at corner who will (hopefully) add some picks

Cofield, a much needed NT to penetrate in the middle and disrupt

Atogwe, shoring up the secondary and adding a true FS, the first since we lost ST

Hightower, adding a true breakaway running presence in the backfield, and so far he hasn't disappointed in the least

But of all, I went with Cofield. NT is the most important position in the 3-4, and that's the one position in the 3-4 that can make or break your defense.

Archived