Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will be the Redskins best 2011 FA or trade acquistion?

RWJ

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

IMHO, Cofield will be the best pick up of all of them but I love every single pickup we got 1 or 2 more OL and we would be set for a SB run. I liked what Barnes did last night. Our DB's are fine the way they are. Let them gel and they will be a tough squad. Having a real NT is the key for us defensively. It is going to piss alot oif teams off that we dont run the same predictable defense that, although we were great with it yard wise, ended up not helping us win in all but about 2 out of 16(?) seasons. Shanny having a few QB's that want to compete and win the starting job doesnt hurt us at all. Shanny getting WR's that mesh with the QB's is big too. Prima Donnas need not apply.

Shanny is the new Gibbs and bringing in good but not great QB's to get the job done with very good and hard working WR's, RB's and TE's to get the job done, developing the OL in the draft a little bit each year and solidifying it slowly and bringing in vets to do the job until the young guys develop.

Armstrong was a great pickup under Zorn. But Shanny developed him so well. I never guessed that he would be more than a 4th WR at best. Hankerson will end up a stud 1 or 2 depending on how he develops and how understanding and helpful Shanny is with him.

I think 10-6 isnt out of the realm of possibility this year.

Maybe a game or 2 into the postseason....Wild Card win....Loss in Divisional.

With Luck we could we win the SB for years....maybe we will tank the season....If we start off losing our first three games look for a tank.

....maybe we will tank the season....If we start off losing our first three games look for a tank.

We're too far apart for you to pass the bud, so I rolled my own :cheers:

Edit:

Atogwe, just because he's going to be such a huge upgrade over Doughty/Moore

He's my #2. Behind NT a FS to cover for our risk taking DBs will be big. We need a good one with Hall and Wilson (who stated one of the reasons for coming to the Redskins was that he would be able to play looking at the ball so he can make plays, he referenced DHall doing just that for us) because he's going to have to span the field.

Archived