Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT and CSN: Grossman Predicts Skins win NFC East

SonnyandSam

What a crappy article. Delusion? We're comic relief to the rest of the league? All three other NFCE teams have rifles and the Skins have pop guns?

Are the Doughboys that much better than us? I don't think so. The other two I am not sure about, but Eagles are not a lock. I am not crowning anyone until the season is over.

I don't know about winning the division but anything could happen if things line up perfectly.

I guess PFT already has a Eagles win the Superbowl article somewhere.

I would rather hear Rex say this instead of something negative. Negativity begets negativity. I am all for confidence. This is the NFL. Anything can happen.

BTW, **** PFT!

I understand wanting to support your team but to get what a fan really thinks ask him/her....

"If you had to gamble your house/car etc on the Redskins winning the NFC East, would you put up or shut up?"

With that said, Grossman has led a team to a superbowl. Albeit that team had a good defense and pheonomenal special teams (Hester), that year...

So uhh yea, what was the question? lol

I understand wanting to support your team but to get what a fan really thinks ask him/her....

"If you had to gamble your house/car etc on the Redskins winning the NFC East, would you put up or shut up?"

I wouldn't gamble anything of that level with the 1991 skins, or any of the 80s teams.

Give me a confident QB please.

Archived