Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andrew Luck or Bust!?

TimFolk

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Is anyone else tired of all the wait for Luck talk? 2012 is gonna have two other great QB prospects in it.

Personally I want Landry Jones. Reminds me on Sam Bradford and we have alot of OK players. And honestly I feel if we were higher last year Bradford would've been the pick.

*EDIT* I DO NOT THINK THE SEASON IS OVER

Just that Andrew Luck is not the only player available. Do I think The Redskins will have a Top 15 draft pick. Yes... but that doesn't mean we'll be bad enough to draft Luck and honestly he's not that great. Bradford to me was alot better coming out. Landry Jones >

Since you think this season is tanked before it even starts, maybe you are the one that should take a long nap - about 6 months long :ols:

I don't think the season is tanked. My post is just saying that since everyone thinks Andrew Luck or nothing else that we don't have to lose every single game because honestly there will be other QB's and players for that matter available.

Personally, I want one of those fantastic stories... be it Beck or Grossman, the qb no one wanted suddenly made great. Heck, why can't we have a Brees story or a Brady story or a Kurt Warner story.

If you're going to root... root for our guys to exceed expectations and just be great. It can happen.

I will not vote for this until after the season.... all the talk of tanking the season so we can try to be "LUCKy" is rediculous and I refuse to encourage it, all though I think I just did by replying

This thread says nothing about tanking. It was simple which Qb would you prefer. The Skins do not need to tank to get Jones or Barkley.

It's not even pre season and we are talking about the damn draft

It's interesting simply from the standpoint that every year we go after the huge name, and we end up sucking. Then, we finally have a year where we're responsible in the draft and free agency. So, why can't the opposite happen? Who knows? Maybe this is the year.

Or maybe not...

Personally, I want one of those fantastic stories... be it Beck or Grossman, the qb no one wanted suddenly made great. Heck, why can't we have a Brees story or a Brady story or a Kurt Warner story.

If you're going to root... root for our guys to exceed expectations and just be great. It can happen.

Excellent post BG :applause: I wish more Redskins fans shared your optimsitic outlook.

I'll say this. I think all this talk about tanking the season & which QB should we go for in the NEXT YEAR'S DRAFT is gonna get old very soon. We haven't even seen the guys we have practice yet & it seems we are already foregoing this season for the next. You may say, OP, that you aren't saying the season is over, but let's face it-if the Skins had made a move for a QB in THIS Draft, you wouldn't be thinking about what personnel decisions are lining up next season.

Now, I'm already tired of every other thread popping up having to do with next year & whether we should tank the season for a high pick & take this poll as to what QB we should look out for next season. Really? Can we PLEASE take a look at the personnel we have NOW & see what they can do first before we start writing them off? No, I don't expect much as far as wins this season, but overlooking this season for the next-let's just stop trying to get ahead of ourselves, please. Thanks.

No, I did not & will not vote in this poll. :nono:

Archived