Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Albert Haynesworth "not quite ready to practice"

Hailskins94

GoSkinz...that was freaking hilarious LOL. The excuses are absolutely ridiculous. I wonder what's gonna happen when this same crap continues through the season w/ Al. What kind of lame ass excuses will they make then? All I can say is the proof is in the pudding. Pat's fans: just wait and see beacause you're gonna have your hands full with this guy.

Oh make no mistake.

Whatever **** ups Fat Al had in Washington were always 1/2 the Redskins and Shanahan's fault. Shanahan is too much of a hard ass. Shanahan expects too much of Al. Shanahan is just making him pay for not showing up to practices. etc. etc. etc.

Now that he is in New England the story will be the same with Al, but the media portrayal will be completely different. Bellichick will likely handle him in a very similar manner, but he will elicit little to no criticism. The reason.

Washington does not get the benefit of the doubt.

GoSkinz...that was freaking hilarious LOL. The excuses are absolutely ridiculous. I wonder what's gonna happen when this same crap continues through the season w/ Al. What kind of lame ass excuses will they make then? All I can say is the proof is in the pudding. Pat's fans: just wait and see beacause you're gonna have your hands full with this guy.

LOL! Thanks...For some strange reason the article really struck a nerve with me. Frustration with this franchise, the Fat Azz signing, McNabb, the state of the team. All of it, I guess. But seeing the Patsies get another pass from the media...sheesh..I'm really getting sick of it.

Oh make no mistake.

Whatever **** ups Fat Al had in Washington were always 1/2 the Redskins and Shanahan's fault. Shanahan is too much of a hard ass. Shanahan expects too much of Al. Shanahan is just making him pay for not showing up to practices. etc. etc. etc.

Now that he is in New England the story will be the same with Al, but the media portrayal will be completely different. Bellichick will likely handle him in a very similar manner, but he will elicit little to no criticism. The reason.

Washington does not get the benefit of the doubt.

and thank the football gods Shanny is a hard ass. sure, he punished al for his foolishness but his bigger objective was to completely change the mentality of the players and culture of the team. ***** slapping fat body and trading him out of the division was the cornerstone of that change.

Can't wait for the first "late to a meeting" because he was hung over from a late nite drinkfest....Today was AH at his best behaved.....the best he'll be all season. His problems are more than a coaching issue!!!!

seriously, if al thought RTC was hard to avoid wait until he gets into beantown.

I don't really understand the ESPN story..its a no-pad walkthrough, then Albert is mauling through 2 practice squad guys to a cheering crowd? Really?

Think ESPN wants him to be good for the Pats?

This is more like it..."However, Haynesworth had little if any participation in the remaining drills of practice, and was seen doing stretching work with the team's training staff instead of running end-of-practice sprints."

Is it? With the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, and Bruins, I would think that Boston would have to have a fairly sizable sports media.

Yes. Partly because these teams are successful, and partly because Boston tends to be self-centered about news (typical headline might be something like "Boston man dies as Titanic sinks in North Atlantic"), the media takes it fairly easy on the local teams.

Can't wait for the first "late to a meeting" because he was hung over from a late nite drinkfest....Today was AH at his best behaved.....the best he'll be all season. His problems are more than a coaching issue!!!!

I think he'll only have one of those in New England. Not necessarily because of Belichick or ownership, but because I think the Pats' players police their own. Here in DC, the other players were afraid to butt heads with Albert but I have a feeling there's a different way of doing things up there.

Big Blue Joe is right.

we don't know what the problem is.

He could be in the bathroom.

He may have strained his wrist trying to get his credit card away from some woman's breast.

He might be recieving a citation for Good Citizenry after informing some guy at a stoplight just how bad he was driving.

He may have stopped off in Philly to take a nap at Mike Vick's feet.

He maybe was busy setting up his mid-practice snack signal lanterns at the Old North Church (One for extra-crispy, two for original recipe)

Or... Wanting desperately to protect his millions, local Tea Party activists may have thrown him into Boston Harbor so Dark Lord Obama could not see him with his all-evil Tax-Eye

it could be any number of perfectly legtitimate reasons why Albert Haynesworth is not on the practice field..

~Bang

All possible, but he probably is in the process of getting his law degree, being notoriously cheap he is preparing to represent himself in a number of upcoming legal actions.

Archived