Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Beating Of A fan At The Dodgers/Giants Game.

DM72

Will you see it?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Will you see it?

• Kate Winslett's breasts in 3D? Of course!
    • No effing way.
    • I'll never tell.
    • lol.

Everytime I hear about this story I get a little bit angrier. The mother of the beaten fan lashed out at the bystanders that did nothing and I don't blame her. Did people just walk by and did nothing? Forget that, were there no security guards in the area. It seems strange that there wasn't. Also, they have no security cameras in the parking area? If Wal-Mart can have security cameras in the parking lot, so can't a pro sports stadium.

The story is very sad....And it upsets me as well.

BUT - the was nothing a bystander could do. The guys were taunting the victim who kept walking. Apperently one of the guys came a knocked him from behind where he hit his head. They then kicked him and ran.

Not to meantion - i've been to Dodger stadium for big games. This is not Nationals park or camden yards. 99% of the crowd is fine (and I took my son without worry). BUT - there would be groups that frankly were simply scary and if I saw a group of 4 or 5 beating another guy - In all honesty I doubt I would jump in. I WOULD call the cops (And MANY did) and even stick around once gone to try to help and give statements to the police (and MANY did). But to jump in?

Yes -There should have been more security there and don't think this was not one of the reasons MLB took back control of the dodgers.

Did they ever catch all the losers that did this ?

The story is very sad....And it upsets me as well.

BUT - the was nothing a bystander could do. The guys were taunting the victim who kept walking. Apperently one of the guys came a knocked him from behind where he hit his head. They then kicked him and ran.

Not to meantion - i've been to Dodger stadium for big games. This is not Nationals park or camden yards. 99% of the crowd is fine (and I took my son without worry). BUT - there would be groups that frankly were simply scary and if I saw a group of 4 or 5 beating another guy - In all honesty I doubt I would jump in. I WOULD call the cops (And MANY did) and even stick around once gone to try to help and give statements to the police (and MANY did). But to jump in?

I'll add to this : they can get as much of a description and photos and videos of the perpetrators and the car they were driving.

This should really just stand as a lesson to any fan who gets sauced up and wants to fight-- you could actually severely harm someone. There's no honor in any of this. Just because your at a stadium doesn't mean the laws of decent society no longer apply.

I'm with you OP,. The more I hear about this story the more pissed I get. I hope the perpetrators get caught and convicted and have the **** kicked out of them before they are executed but that probably won't happen which pisses me off even more...

The losers who did this still haven't been caught yet. There are billboards for their capture.

Kind of sickening how people would take a game so seriously.

I know none of us would beat up a fan just because he's a Cowboys fan. We heckle and we troll, but we don't harm him physically.

So, you go to a lot of Padres games ?

yes, and? The Dodgers fans at every Padres game are scumbags- I told myself last padres/dodgers series that I would never go to one again. Dodgers are baseball's form of the Cowboys.

The last Redskin game I was at, one of our board members whos name escapes me (I can see his face) and his friend got jumped pretty good by other Redskin fans after the game.

Stuff happens everywhere. I have a friend killed on the street in broad daylight in Georgetown, many years ago.

It is not about your fandom it is about your own values and mentality with some of these people.

Stuff happens everywhere. I have a friend killed on the street in broad daylight in Georgetown, many years ago.

It is not about your fandom it is about your own values and mentality with some of these people.

I know that as well as anybody, I just like to point it out when people start blaming certain fan bases.

I know that as well as anybody, I just like to point it out when people start blaming certain fan bases.

I dunno, while I agree you could probably find egregious incidents in the histories of all fanbases if you look hard enough, I do believe certian fan bases have more than earned there reputations. Im not gonna debate which fans we're talkin about here but there are certian fangroups out there that seem take as badges of honor behaviours that the rest of us consider abhorremt.

I think someone already mentioned this, Mick. And yes, that's great news. Now I hope they get the rest of the buffoons that did this.
With our justice system, they will get 10 hours of community service...

Actually, what I fear will happen is that the prosecution/detectives may find that the only way to identify/locate/apprehend the rest of the bunch is to plea bargain this guy to a lesser sentence, in exchange for information about the rest of the suspects.

Archived