Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Beating Of A fan At The Dodgers/Giants Game.

DM72

Will you see it?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Will you see it?

• Kate Winslett's breasts in 3D? Of course!
    • No effing way.
    • I'll never tell.
    • lol.

Actually, what I fear will happen is that the prosecution/detectives may find that the only way to identify/locate/apprehend the rest of the bunch is to plea bargain this guy to a lesser sentence, in exchange for information about the rest of the suspects.

That's probably what will eventually end up happening, yes. That's probably the only way he talks. I wouldn't be opposed to giving each of these fools life (if the guy dies).

Actually, what I fear will happen is that the prosecution/detectives may find that the only way to identify/locate/apprehend the rest of the bunch is to plea bargain this guy to a lesser sentence, in exchange for information about the rest of the suspects.

I doubt it.

He has been described as the main aggressor in the crime.

• 1 month later...
I doubt it.

He has been described as the main aggressor in the crime.

It no longer looks that way

It goes to show you we should always take time to get the facts straight, and the system isn't perfect

Innocent man got accused and is now free

Actually I'm surprised their giving this guy so much publicity... Usually it's just a footnote, but here, it seems like the 2 arrests were footnotes and his innocence was the centerpiece... Which I think is awesome for him.

It goes to show you we should always take time to get the facts straight, and the system isn't perfect

CNN just said 2 minutes ago that the man is still in custody on a parole violation. He's not free yet.

Archived