Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING NEWS- CNN: Obama shows original birth certificate; Trump: "I'm very proud of myself"

Toe Jam

Since when has being wrong caused political loons to change their stance in any way?

Heck, look here in Tailgate, how many sound bites and slogans there are that have been shown to be untrue every single time they're posted, and yet the same people keep making them, every few weeks, years later.

I'm disappointed with this for two reasons.

1. I don't think Obama should have ever given in on this issue.

I agree. I would have given the finger to everyone over this issue. In fact, I probably would have applied for a legal name change to mohamed or something just to really piss people off.

Hold on... its on green paper. That means its from Ireland. Proves nothing.

Edit: Also, if you look at the upper right hand corner of the document, you can see the word "white house" spelled out vertically. Clearly a fake produced by the White House.

Just a thought, but this could really make Trump's poll number sky rocket, maybe even enough for him to actually run. Having him crapping up the debate during the GOP primaries has got to be a good thing for Obama. Maybe this is a smart move on his part.

Good point. I hope it happens for the entertainment value.

Too bad though, that Trump will claim victory and drop all his birther bull**** like a bad habit instead of owning up to his hubris and stupidity.

Well, I did think of an optomistic way of looking at this, though.

I suppose that there's a chance that a lot of birthers have simply been stuck being birthers because they opened their mouths on the subject two years ago, and they'd rather continue being birthers than admit they were wrong.

(OK, maybe one or two birthers.)

Maybe this will give them an excuse to abandon the position that they've been wanting to abandon for years.

Even though I had no doubt he was born here, I have no problem with having to produce a birth certificate to qualify to run for president.

Hell, you have to produce one to get a drivers license and many other services in this society - whats wrong with a person potentially being the most important man in the world producing one to prove he is legally able to run.

Even though I had no doubt he was born here, I have no problem with having to produce a birth certificate to qualify to run for president.

Hell, you have to produce one to get a drivers license and many other services in this society - whats wrong with a person potentially being the most important man in the world producing one to prove he is legally able to run.

Then, I dunno, pass a goddamn law.

:doh:

Why is this even news when there is more pressing things to worry about? Yeah some of the Black Nationalists types on Blackplanet and facebook chat are disappointed that he is a citizen due to their warped POV of the nation and how heritage to them begins and ends with the father.

This should end the BS, but we still have idiots that still think 911 was an inside job by Dubba Ya and the boys, so maybe not.

---------- Post added April-27th-2011 at 09:15 AM ----------

Yes BHO is an US Citizen, his agenda, policy and ideology however comma causes a lot of people to wonder why is he so un-American when it comes to the nation.

Why is this even news when there is more pressing things to worry about? Yeah some of the Black Nationalists types on Blackplanet and facebook chat are disappointed that he is a citizen due to their warped POV of the nation and how heritage to them begins and ends with the father.

This should end the BS, but we still have idiots that still think 911 was an inside job by Dubba Ya and the boys, so maybe not.

---------- Post added April-27th-2011 at 09:15 AM ----------

Yes BHO is an US Citizen, his agenda, policy and ideology however comma causes a lot of people to wonder why is he so un-American when it comes to the nation.

That last sentence was coherent, making that post 1 for 3.

That's an incredible improvement over recent posts. Good to see you making an effort.

Archived