Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What did you get your groomsmen?

Slateman

No idea why my fiance is friends with them.

So you wouldn't be tempted

I am going to be a groomsman for a wedding at the end of May. The **** better give me something good. :mad:

Don't worry. I just PM'd him and told him to get you an authentic Redskins' jersey.

Ideas? I am not a wealthy man by any stretch of the imagination. I would like to keep it under 100 dollars.

I got my groomsmen a nice grooming kit from BJ's. It was made by Nautica. It included fingernail clippers, toenail clippers, tweezers, a file, and miscellaneous other items. I know a couple of them still use them a lot.

$12 each.

Bridesmaids are ugly and fat. And horrible people to boot. No idea why my fiance is friends with them. She's skinny (used to track in college) and very laid back and easy going.

The role of the bridesmaid is to make the bride look great. Sounds like your wife to be has chosen well.

---------- Post added March-29th-2011 at 08:09 AM ----------

It depends on the individual. For some a pair of cufflinks would be a hit, for others a beer cooler or nice sports duffle bag would be much better.

Dude seriously, just get em drunk. They aren't ever gonna use what you get them, and they will probably remember a great after party much longer than a flash, or knife, or cow, or whatever you decide to get them. Remember, they are still single....you won't be, hahahahahaha.....hahahahahahaha.....sorry, been married for 5 years now, come join the dark side!

Go with a nice swiss army knife. The larger ones are like 100 dollars and have everything except a microwave oven in them. That's what I did. It's a little like chochkey but their useful and folks don't typically buy things like that for themselves.

If your groomsmen are sports fans (or bird watchers, I guess) get them all autofocus binoculars. I got them as part of a wedding party a while back - best groomsman gift I ever got. It's something they can actually use.

You can get a decent Bushnell autofocus binoculars for under $50.

bo-173507.jpg

Archived