Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What did you get your groomsmen?

Slateman

I am actually giving them a gift before the wedding.

$100 gift certificate to Jcrew to cover 1/2 of the cost of their outfits. I have 4 of them, so $400.

Unless their outfits are from Jcrew, I'd say no.

I have never purchased anything for myself from Jcrew. So for me that would be like giving me a glass of air. Gift certificates suck. If you want to just give them cash, but that sucks as well.

Unless their outfits are from Jcrew, I'd say no.

I have never purchased anything for myself from Jcrew. So for me that would be like giving me a glass of air. Gift certificates suck. If you want to just give them cash, but that sucks as well.

Agreed. In my case, their outfits are from jcrew. That is why I am sending them $100 - to cover 1/2 the cost.

I just bought a pair of these - 20% off on Sperry right now at their website - friend11 is the code

0372037_1_700x700.jpg

not gonna hate on your style, but I couldn't pull those off, i'm just not cool enough ;)

plus i don't like ordering shoes online, i can do clothes, but something about shoes i wanna try them on first

Ideas? I am not a wealthy man by any stretch of the imagination. I would like to keep it under 100 dollars.

Are you trying to keep it under 100 bucks each or all together? How many GMs do you have? I would suggest personalized sneakers. They have them in all price ranges on Nikeid.com

You can make them all the same and get them in different sizes. Make them your wedding colors. And ID each one with your Wedding Date or their names.

Archived