Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Dez Bryant sued over jewelry

'Skins_&_'Stons

This kid is just a hurricane of fail....and I love it.

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6267347

By Calvin Watkins

ESPNDallas.com

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for $246,000 by a New York-based jewelry company in a civil suit filed Friday in Dallas.

Bryant purchased $267,000 worth of jewelry from A+A Diamonds LTD d/b/a Rafaello & Company, which makes high-end jewelry for celebrities and athletes.

Bryant's highest purchase was a $60,000 custom charm bracelet. He made the purchases on four different days last year, spending as much as $144,000 on Feb. 8, 2010, according to court documents.

"We'll let the lawsuit speak for itself," said Mike Bowes, a Dallas-based attorney who represents the plaintiffs. "My clients in New York worked for several months with Mr. Bryant's counsel to work something out with no satisfactory resolution."

Bryant could not be reached for comment.

The Cowboys wide receiver was in trouble two weekends ago when he received a criminal trespass warning for an incident at NorthPark Center when he got into a profanity-filled exchange with off-duty police over sagging pants. Bryant said his pants weren't the problem, but one of his friend's pants were low and Bryant got into an argument with the police, who took exception to the fashion statement. Bryant later said that he was treated badly by the police.

It's a shame he is such an asshat, because he does have talent and could have been special in the league.

He will most likely not work hard enough, piss off to many people, get pushed out of the league, spend all of his money quickly, do something stupid and end up in prison. Makes you wonder if the NFL and college football would put more into checking character, a better kid could have had this opportunity that Dez is ****ting on.

Holy ****, Bryant's three for three.

On the positive side, we finally found someone on the Dallas roster who leads the league in something

That's not fair. Roy Williams led the league in fumbles per reception. But you're right, this kid is taking it to a whole 'nother level.

What a surprise! Another incident involving Dez Bryant. Is he ever going to learn that he isn't the big man on campus anymore? This is the real life and he has to be accountable for his own actions. This is the type of crap that goes on with guys like Dez who have talent but they hang around these friends that think that they can hang on and do whatever they want to do because they are with him. Didn't he have issues outside football while at Oklahoma State before Deion Sanders made him ineligible for his senior year? If that is the people you want to associate with then you will keep getting in trouble. So Dez Bryant and the Dallas Cowboys are made for each other. They are bunch of clowns in three ring circus run by Jerry "The Ringmaster" Jones.

Holy ****, Bryant's three for three.

On the positive side, we finally found someone on the Dallas roster who leads the league in something

That's not fair. Roy Williams led the league in fumbles per reception. But you're right, this kid is taking it to a whole 'nother level.

While Dez is turning out to be an idiot, and Roy Williams fumbles did directly cost Dallas 2 games last year, Ware led the NFL in sacks and Witten lead all TE's in yards and receptions.

While Dez is turning out to be an idiot, and Roy Williams fumbles did directly cost Dallas 2 games last year, Ware led the NFL in sacks and Witten lead all TE's in yards and receptions.

uh, who cares? i hope they lead every year they go 6-10

uh, who cares? i hope they lead every year they go 6-10

If you're going to rip on Dallas you should at least do it about things that're true. Like they started the worst RT in the NFL, had a secondary that couldn't cover a high school team most of the time and started the season coached by the living marshmallow man.

It's a shame he is such an asshat, because he does have talent and could have been special in the league.

He will most likely not work hard enough, piss off to many people, get pushed out of the league, spend all of his money quickly, do something stupid and end up in prison. .

Sounds like Haynesworth.

If you're going to rip on Dallas you should at least do it about things that're true. Like they started the worst RT in the NFL, had a secondary that couldn't cover a high school team most of the time and started the season coached by the living marshmallow man.

what the heck are you talking about? so dez bryant isn't being sued and didn't cuss out off duty police officers?

you're excuses are the stereotype of your fanbase, and your handle is spot on, that's exactly what jerruh does, excuse excuse excuse. we had some pretty terrible players and schemes this year, difference is we won't use that as an excuse for our poor performance, please keep your head buried, you look better that way.

what the heck are you talking about? so dez bryant isn't being sued and didn't cuss out off duty police officers?

you're excuses are the stereotype of your fanbase, and your handle is spot on, that's exactly what jerruh does, excuse excuse excuse. we had some pretty terrible players and schemes this year, difference is we won't use that as an excuse for our poor performance, please keep your head buried, you look better that way.

I wasn't defending Bryant, I was commenting on Hitman's post about what Cowboys players lead the league in. Comprehension has never been your strong suit though, so I shouldn't be surprised by your confusion.

Dez is young, dumb, and ill prepared for the money and fame he's received. Hopefully he can get his act together and cut down on his off-field issues so his on field production can live up to the potential of his talent..

I wasn't defending Bryant, I was commenting on Hitman's post about what Cowboys players lead the league in. Comprehension has never been your strong suit though, so I shouldn't be surprised by your confusion.

Dez is young, dumb, and ill prepared for the money and fame he's received. Hopefully he can get his act together and cut down on his off-field issues so his on field production can live up to the potential of his talent..

FWIW, Jones, I knew Ware led the league in sacks, it was just too good of a line to pass up ;)

Then why quote me? I reiterate my point who cares? He was clearly joking around as was I, please get your panties out of a bunch.

Archived